BY MINERAL FUSION TRIO

Minerals on a Mission Luxurious, long-lasting mineral color  Age-defying antioxidants and soothing botanicals Hypo-allergenic, Paraben free Velvety, Long-Lasting Color:  A color coordinated trio of richly pigmented, crease-resistant shades that apply effortlessly, individually or together, to enhance eyes. Age-defying antioxidants: Pomegranate, White Tea, Red Tea and Sea Kelp defend against free radical damage. Paraben Free Artificial Color Free Fragrance Free Talc Free Hand-Crafted Hypo-Allergenic Non-Comedogenic Never Tested on Animals ; see more...

Hannah M.
The colors were both bold and soft at the same time. I simply loved the colors, it was easy to use only WARNING: you really need to use a primer for it or it will not last at all, probably because of the natural ingredients. Great buy! Would recommend!
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
Review for: Fragile
This is a great shadow trio.  I use this on my eyes and brows for any look im in the mood for.  This blends easily and i buildable.  I can get a bold smoky eye with this or just use the lightest color all over to cancel out veins/redness/darkness on my lids.  I love that I can find it easily at Whole Foods!  It is a good value.
Nani L.
Miami, Florida
Girls, each of the textures of this shadow are different and pigment very well. Is very soft to the touch and easy application and are neither too bright nor too clear, I applied them together and give greater intensity but also depends on the occasion, of course, is also acceptable if you want not to highlight much.
Kristen L.
Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the pinky/shimmery color in my trio. Also like the cream color. Not as big of a fan of the darker color. I think that the shadows are nice and do the job.
Ariel E.
Ramos mejia
Review for: Density, Stunning, Fragile, Other
Yep ūüĎć I that's just a bit of weird wonders of if I have was had a little problem that she was I you omy yshe she and was the only person I that would be have the most best part of about this app ybut is the yr yrto wI rowyro yep I have learned to that I have learned to be more than just not the only place to that point to
Sarah M.
Nanuet, NY
I have a few of their trio palettes, and they go on really nicely!
Choubaila M.
Review for: Density, Stunning, Fragile
I think i am in love with you tooo hhhh iam really in love guys with this eyeshadow soo beautiful and wonderful and gives you a beautiful and nice eyes iam really really in love with this palette i adore it i really really love it it's so cool i hope to tay it
Deisy O.

Its size is very practical and has nice tones but for my taste pigmentation makes me a little bit dusty,
But its price is good, for the quality
Amei
Yadira G.
N Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this trio really good?
Mary V.
Ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this really worth the money?
Ariel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color trio looks perfect? Has anyone used this??