BY MINERAL FUSION

Smoothes and renews with ultra-fine minerals and enzymes. Rich in skin-soothing botanicals. Reveals glowing, more youthful skin. Garnet, white clay and walnut powder gently exfoliate. Plant enzymes smooth skin for a glowing complexion. . see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Yvette L.
Las Vegas, NV
The smell is a little strong but I like the product . My face feels and looks clean after using this. It's a little on the pricey side at Sprouts.
Evelina H.
Cincinnati, OH
I just started to use this scrub and so far love it. Makes my skin feel so clean and fresh. It doesn't have a strong scent. I love it!!!
Lori R.
Love this amazing product but the prices are a little high for less amounts of it
Melinda B.
Port of Spain
A wonderful weekly face scrub. I also use it on my body to exfoliate my legs especially. Using it once a week worked for me. I have dry sensitive skin and this helped give me a boost when my skin looked dull. Be sure to moisturize after especially if you have dry skin. Overall, it’s good.
Evelina H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this product but I don't know how often should I use it since it is a scrub!! Someone can help me?