Mineral Fusion Skin-Balancing Facial Moisturizer for Normal Skin Types uploaded by 1121

BY MINERAL FUSION

Age-defying mineral-peptide blend naturally revitalizes and firms for younger-looking skin. Perfectly balanced hydration for normal skin types. Cellular renewal plus winkle repair. Aloe, lavender and cucumber help soothe skin. . see more...

Shemeka I.
Brooklyn, NY
I was surprised that this actually worked for me because my skin is far from normal. I have combination type skin yet still this moisturizer has been one of the best I've used thus far. I don't use much, just enough to cover all areas and I'm good for the day.
Manda D.
Ocean Grove, NJ
I loveeeee this moisturizer. I have semi oily skin and this doesn't leave my skin feeling or looking oily at all. It feels great on my face and leaves my skin feeling soooo moisturized. Great product !
Tara L.
Floral Park, NY
I absolutely love this company. Everything there about and everything they have works. Not one thing they say is a lie there products are 100% vegan not tested on animals. Paraben free no artificial Colors etc. 100% organic . I love them . Try there hair care also heavenly.
Liz D.
Potrero, CA
This moisturizer is one of the best ones that i have ever tried! I have a really greasy have put this is another level! Actually love it!
Naheed K.
I think this the best moisturizer, leaves my skin soft and looks amazing always get complement when I am wearing that
Cathy J.
I love this moisturizer I have normal to oily skin and it's perfect light weight and does not leave my face oily
Chrissy D.
Philadelphia, PA
This is so great for my skin. It makes me feel so refreshed and fabulous !!!!! I will keep buying this product
Taylor R.
Bartonville, IL
I really do love this moisturizer I actually have dry skin really bad in the winter and this helps so much
Melinda B.
Port of Spain
Even though I have super sensitive and dry skin, I can still use this even though it’s for normal skin types. Mineral Fusion is designed in such a way that you can’t go wrong even if you buy the wrong product. I’m looking forward to using more of this and see how it works for “skin balancing”. I’ll definitely update.
Ciara M.
Dublin, Ireland
This is an amazing moisturizer! Leaves my skin feel 100% hydrated and silky smooth! Would recommend EVERYONE to go and purchase this if you can! It doesn't leave your skin feeling dry or itchy which is awesome! Everyone should go buy this!
Yesenia  M.
Anyone know if this product can irritate the skin?
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV
Will this help me improve my overall level of brightness?
Nicole H.
TRUXTON, NY
I have oily and dry spots will it equal out my skin
Hailee S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Will this product also brighten my skin?