MakeupLip MakeupLip & Cheek StainsMineral Fusion
Sheer Moisture Lip Tint Glisten - 010oz

Mineral Fusion Sheer Moisture Lip Tint Glisten - 0.10oz

by Mineral Fusion

A nude caramel shimmer in our ultra-hydrating lip tint formula infused with cocoa butter and a lip-firming peptide. Sheer, buildable mineral color provides long-lasting hydration that applies effortlessly on-the-go with no mirror required. This gluten free formula with a refreshing vanilla-mint flavor is hypo-allergenic and artificial color free.

Is it worth the price? Does it actually give moisture to your lips?
Start your review of Mineral Fusion Sheer Moisture Lip Tint Glisten - 0.10oz!
Nynx R.
Denver
Mineral Fusion Sheer Moisture Lip Tint Glisten - 0.10oz uploaded by Nynx R.
Review for: Adorn
This is one of my favorite tinted moisturizers for your lips! It’s got a lovely warm brown/red tint that has a very buildable color and leaves my lips feeling moisturized and smooth! I definitely am going to get a new one once this runs out!!
Kari M.
Beaverton, OR
Mineral Fusion Sheer Moisture Lip Tint Glisten - 0.10oz uploaded by Kari M.
Review for: Flicker
My lips don’t dry out!! Many lip products dry out and irritate my lips. My lips stay moist with this long lasting tint. Can’t wait to try different shades of color.
Yedith D.
Chula Vista, CA
Mineral Fusion Sheer Moisture Lip Tint Glisten - 0.10oz uploaded by Yedith D.
Review for: Adorn
I Love this lip tint. At first it looked very dark so I wasn’t sure I was going to like it, but when I applied it, I fell in love with it. This was a gift so I don’t know how much it was but honesty I love how it looks I would buy it again not matter the price. The color just sort of enhances my lips to a natural pink red. It just makes my lips look juicy and hydrated. My lips also felt more hydrated after using this product for a couple of hours. I recommend this color to anyone who has medium to tan skin, because I think it just looks natural. I am not sure how it will look on a fair skin but it looks great on me and I love it.
Mary F.
Southlake
Review for: Twinkle
This lip tint is very pretty, natural and moisturizing! Plus it is actually long lasting.
Jessie H.
Spencerport, NY
Review for: Adorn
This is a great crayon it’s super moisturizing the colors are absolutely beautiful! I enjoy the packaging as well my only complaint and the only reason I didn’t give it 5 starts is the longevity I wish it would last much longer!
ileana C.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Smolder
Obsessed with this product! I absolutely love the colour, texture and smell of this tinted lip balm. I love that it's translucent, which makes it much more natural looking and doesn't cake when I have chapped lips. It's such a flattering colour, probably for every skin tone, but I'm Chinese and have a sandy beige skin tone.
Megan B.
Madison, WI
Review for: Smolder
This is a nice lip tint, but the color on the stick looks quite a bit different than when appllied. I'm not sure if it is my lip color shining through or what, but I do prefer some of the other colors in this line better. I love the formula and have other colors.
Hannah O.
Trent Woods, NC
Mineral Fusion Sheer Moisture Lip Tint Glisten - 0.10oz uploaded by Hannah O.
Review for: Glisten
I have this product in Glisten and flicker. I like flicker the best. The darker shades of this lip tint just look better in my opinion. The lips look blurred, juicy, and moisturized. The lighter shades I think the color fades quicker, but altogether it is a nice product. The color shown in photo is Glisten but I have a darker lip liner on.
Nicole P.
Williamsville, NY
Review for: Glow
It's just not worth the money. The packaging looks and feels cheap, and the product isn't very moisturizing. There is nothing about the shade range that makes it stand out from Revlon or other more traditional drug store brands.
Amy B.
I absolutely love this lip tint! Not only does it go on smooth, it is long lasting! It's easy to use, as it has a convenient turn base on the bottom. The only issue I came across was that sometimes, if it is stored in your pocket, the base turns, making a bit of a mess. It is better carried in a bag or purse.