Mineral Fusion Reviatilize and Repair SPF16 Brightening Eye Cream - uploaded by Ashley W.

BY MINERAL FUSION

Brightens, plumps, and firms while provding essential uv protection to the delicate eye area. Vitamin c naturally restores even tone while light-reflecting mica subtly illuminates leaving eye area looking more refreshed. Rosehip oil and avocado butter deeply hydrate and plump, minimizing the appearance of fine lines and improving elasticity. Broad spectrum mineral spf defends against sun damage while natural antioxidants and our wrinkle fighting, clinically tested, collagen-boosting peptide help firm and restore skin for a more youthful appearance. see more...

Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
mineral fusion brightening under eyecream is a dupe to the benefit undereye cream. Its just so much more affordable! When you apply it, it instantly plumps & brightens the undereye. This product contains a natural SPF (Which is Zinc, its better for you than titanium!). It contains vitamins and peptides your skin needs when you're aging, to naturally repair itself, safely. It doesn't make your eyes burn or water like some products and doesn't tug at the skin. In the last month, It truly has helped with my undereye circles and fine lines. It gives me the proper hydration my undereye is lacking with out being too greasy/leave a film(You can thank the coconut oil found in this product, for that!) All around its my favorite undereye cream ever!

This product is; perfect for all skin types, 100% vegan, cruelty free, fragrance free, paraben & artifical color free!
ashley s.
Gahanna, OH
I have been using this eye cream since a makeup artist approached me at Whole Foods and recommended it. One tube will last you forever so it’s a great investment. I love this one my eyes definitely seem brighter when I use it.
DeAndrea D.
This is a very good eye cream. It doesn’t have a harsh smell and it doesn’t burn my eyes. Plus the brand is a very clean line so I don’t have to worry about bag chemicals being on my face. I would definitely repurchase again
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
Haven't noticed a significant difference using this. It also burns my eyes slightly if it gets anywhere near my lid. However I don't have puffy eyes, dark circles, or anything else so I just may not be able to tell. But wouldn't repurchase anyway because of the eye burning.

back