BeautyFaceFace MakeupMineral Fusion
Mineral Fusion, Pressed Powder Foundation, Light to Full Coverage, Warm 2, 032 oz (9 g)

by Mineral Fusion

Description Please click here for color reference. Warm 2: For medium skin with golden undertones. Flawless Coverage with a Natural Finish Infused with Age-Defying Antioxidants and Skin Soothing Botanicals Hypo-Allergenic, Paraben Free Flawless...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mineral Fusion, Pressed Powder Foundation, Light to Full Coverage, Warm 2, 0.32 oz (9 g)!
Meredith S.
Santa Cruz, CA
Review for: Mineral Fusion, Pressed Powder Foundation, Light to Full Coverage, Warm 2, 0.32 oz (9 g)
This was the first powder foundation I ever used and I only stopped using it because I started using a BB cream instead! Otherwise I love this lightweight feel and the SPF protection that comes with this product. It blends beautifully with the skin and wears well throughout the day.

Looking for your answer?