BY MINERAL FUSION

For medium skin with pink undertones. Silky, triple-milled minerals offer buildable coverage to even skin tone and smooth the appearance of fines lines and pores for a naturally beautiful complexion and shine-free finish. A powerful blend of pomegranate, white tea, red tea and sea kelp, plus vitamins c and e defend skin against free radical damage for a healthy radiance. hypo-allergenic, gluten free, paraben free, phthalate free, fragrance free, artificial color free. see more...

• Is this powder long lasting? 3 Answers
  • Has anybody with an oily t-zone tried this powder? It looks intri...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Selena S.
This powder is a very nice "natural" version of makeup. I tend to use this on top of liquid foundation to lock my makeup in place however during the summer I have used this alone and love it by itself. It builds up very nicely to make sure it covers any imperfections But it can sometimes cling to dry spots.
Christina L.
This is my favorite powder! It's so natural looking and never gets cake-y! It's very matte and keeps my face shine free! A little goes a long way with this product so it lasts forever! It stays on all day even without primer or setting spray
Shana S.
Portsmouth, OH
I love this finishing powder. It's lightweight but covers evenly and gives your face a long lasting flawless finish. Very easy to apply and a little goes a long way. I would highly recommend this to others!
Brashell C.
Vinemont , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this stuff! It covers probably just as good as a liquid foundation, plus it is HEALTHY for your skin! What more could you want? I love this brand. The shade collection is great!
Olivia B.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Base Pressed Powder Foundation Olive 3 0.32 oz
Great product. It is buildable and can we worn alone or over top of other product. Doesn't feel cakey and doesn't leave skin feeling greasy throughout the day
Hannah G.
Kansas City
I never even used it and I can tell ya it looks nice. They are making me write more. I say it looks a lil pricy, fam bam,
Kayleigh W.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Mineral Fusion Pressed Powder Foundation, Warm 2, .32 oz, Warm 1
I have extremely sensitive acne-prone skin and this product is my miracle foundation. I do not use and other foundation or concealer with this.

This product has too many benefits for me to even list. It doesn't break me out, it has good coverage, it feels very light on the skin, and it lasts a decent amount of time. This product photographs very well, as I believe it has those micro-illuminating mineral particles or whatnot.

This is not going to give you the coverage of a liquid foundation but honestly, I prefer medium coverage especially if the product works well with sensitive skin.

I buy two shades and use one all over and the other as a highlight shade.

The only downside of this product is the price. It is extremely expensive for a compact powder, clocking in at $32 at Whole Foods. You can get it a few dollars cheaper on Amazon.
Stephanie H.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Warm 1
Mineral Fusion pressed powder is my absolute go to for pressed foundation. I have acne prone, oily, dry skin and it is very sensitive to virtually anything, but not this. This powder never feels caked on, never creases in my skin, it feels like I'm wearing nothing. If you're looking for mega coverage, this may not be for you, but if you're looking for something lite and effortless, you've found your match. I have pale skin with blemishes and it covers nicely without being too pale
Carla S.
Review for: Warm 3
I absolutely love this foundation! It has great shade selection, it applies evenly without looking cakey or patchey (adhering to dry patches as some powder/mineral foundations can do sometimes). It gives your skin a matte but luminous finish - never drying. You do have to retouch after say 5 or hours,give or take 1 hour. It definitely is worth the price.
Kim A.
Boulder, CO
I will never go back to other pressed mineral powders! I wear this product every single day. I don't use any other foundation or concealer and it still gives me enough coverage for most of the day. I recommend setting it with rosewater spray after you're done; it makes the look more natural and smells lovely and gentle. I also recommend using a sponge applicator rather than a brush, as it gives you a lot more control over the product. I use Cool 2 in the summer and both Cool 1 and Cool 2 the rest of the year so if you're in between shades and it looks natural using a swipe of two colors in the same group (cool/warm/neutral) then I recommend doing so because you will definitely use it all up.

One last tip: when there's not much left I scrape it into a small container and then when the container gets enough in it i use it as a non-pressed mineral foundation. That way I use every bit of the product but don't have to do that annoying thing where I'm trying to evenly apply powder that is on the edges of the container.
Emma S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anybody with an oily t-zone tried this powder? It looks intriguing but I need something that won't need to be reapplied a lot throughout the day.
Irma S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this powder long lasting?