BY MINERAL FUSION

For medium skin with pink undertones. Silky, triple-milled minerals offer buildable coverage to even skin tone and smooth the appearance of fines lines and pores for a naturally beautiful complexion and shine-free finish. A powerful blend of pomegranate, white tea, red tea and sea kelp, plus vitamins c and e defend skin against free radical damage for a healthy radiance. hypo-allergenic, gluten free, paraben free, phthalate free, fragrance free, artificial color free. see more...

• Is this powder long lasting? 3 Answers
  • Has anybody with an oily t-zone tried this powder? It looks intri...4 Answers
Sue R.
Norwood , MA
Review for: Deep 3 more...
I was surprised at how well this powder foundation worked. It’s leaves it with an even skin tone and natural glow. I also like using it as a loose powder over liquid foundation.
Alex S.
Brentwood, TN
I LOVE this powder. It gives such great coverage and helps to hide all my redness without with added oiliness that comes with liquid foundations. I would highly recommend! It is affordable and long lasting.
Kayleigh W.
Silver spring, MD
Review for: Mineral Fusion Pressed Powder Foundation, Warm 2, .32 oz, Warm 1 more...
I have extremely sensitive acne-prone skin and this product is my miracle foundation. I do not use and other foundation or concealer with this.

This product has too many benefits for me to even list. It doesn't break me out, it has good coverage, it feels very light on the skin, and it lasts a decent amount of time. This product photographs very well, as I believe it has those micro-illuminating mineral particles or whatnot.

This is not going to give you the coverage of a liquid foundation but honestly, I prefer medium coverage especially if the product works well with sensitive skin.

I buy two shades and use one all over and the other as a highlight shade.

The only downside of this product is the price. It is extremely expensive for a compact powder, clocking in at $32 at Whole Foods. You can get it a few dollars cheaper on Amazon.
Stephanie H.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Warm 1 more...
Mineral Fusion pressed powder is my absolute go to for pressed foundation. I have acne prone, oily, dry skin and it is very sensitive to virtually anything, but not this. This powder never feels caked on, never creases in my skin, it feels like I'm wearing nothing. If you're looking for mega coverage, this may not be for you, but if you're looking for something lite and effortless, you've found your match. I have pale skin with blemishes and it covers nicely without being too pale
Carla S.
Review for: Warm 3 more...
I absolutely love this foundation! It has great shade selection, it applies evenly without looking cakey or patchey (adhering to dry patches as some powder/mineral foundations can do sometimes). It gives your skin a matte but luminous finish - never drying. You do have to retouch after say 5 or hours,give or take 1 hour. It definitely is worth the price.
Ayla W.
I used this foundation for about a year and have to say that it's pretty good as far as the "natural stuff" goes. It was buildable, worked well with my combination skin, and provided a balanced and even skin tone. Mineral fusion was one of the few companies that provided a shade light enough for me. The only complaint I have about it is the price. However it is comparable to other foundation of the same caliber so overall it's not a bad deal. Would recommend for someone willing to spend a little extra money on a foundation with clean ingredients.
Christina L.
This is my favorite powder! It's so natural looking and never gets cake-y! It's very matte and keeps my face shine free! A little goes a long way with this product so it lasts forever! It stays on all day even without primer or setting spray
Kim A.
Boulder, CO
I will never go back to other pressed mineral powders! I wear this product every single day. I don't use any other foundation or concealer and it still gives me enough coverage for most of the day. I recommend setting it with rosewater spray after you're done; it makes the look more natural and smells lovely and gentle. I also recommend using a sponge applicator rather than a brush, as it gives you a lot more control over the product. I use Cool 2 in the summer and both Cool 1 and Cool 2 the rest of the year so if you're in between shades and it looks natural using a swipe of two colors in the same group (cool/warm/neutral) then I recommend doing so because you will definitely use it all up.

One last tip: when there's not much left I scrape it into a small container and then when the container gets enough in it i use it as a non-pressed mineral foundation. That way I use every bit of the product but don't have to do that annoying thing where I'm trying to evenly apply powder that is on the edges of the container.
Laura T.
Hollywood, FL
Really love this foundation. I use the Olive 3 and while I agree it is a little pricey, it is definitely worth the extra pennies. I use this foundation on the daily and it always looks great. As a girl with oily skin, I hate the feeling of feeling/looking "cakey" just to cover certain blemish scars or areas of what I like to call, "imperfections", but I truly think this foundation covers anything that wants to be covered and leaves you with a very fresh and matte finish.
Rachael A.
East Greenwich, RI
Review for: Pressed Powder Foundation Cool 1 0.32 oz more...
This is the first mineral foundation I've ever tried, but it seems to be okay for a minimal activity day. I used this when my skin was very sensitive and it didn't worsen my sensitivity or flare ups. However, this is not a build able foundation. The most coverage it can give without looking like cake is light coverage.
Emma S.
Has anybody with an oily t-zone tried this powder? It looks intriguing but I need something that won't need to be reapplied a lot throughout the day.
Irma S.
Is this powder long lasting?