Mineral Fusion Powder Foundation uploaded by Rachel W.

BY MINERAL FUSION

Minerals on a mission Flawless coverage with a Satan finish Age-defying antioxidants and soothing botanicals Hypo-allergenic, Paraben free Flawless coverage for radiant skin: Silky, triple-milled minerals offer medium to full coverage to even skin tone and smooth the appearance of fine lines and pores for a naturally beautiful complexion with a Satan finish Age-defying antioxidant protection: A powerful blend of Pomegranate, White Tea, Red Tea, Mangosteen and Sea Kelp, plus Vitamins C and E defend skin against free radical damage for a healthy radiance Pure and skin-soothing ingredients: Formulated with the most gentle ingredients, the natural UV protection of minerals, plus skin-soothing Licorice Root, Aloe Vera, Mango and Cucumber. Helps calm sensitive skin. Paraben Free Artificial Color Free Fragrance Free Talc Free Hypo-Allergenic ; see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Rachel W.
This product gives me life!! This powder foundation stays on for the whole day! What I love about this product is that it doesn't cause my face to feel cakey. I personally prefer this because I have oily skin, so powder foundation is great! Highly recommend.
Kristan S.
Dayton, TN
Love love love this! It's an amazing easy to apply product with a natural finish. Pro amazing coverage. Cons not really got a complaint for it. I'm not sure that there is any sun protection. I highly recommend this!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I used this a few times already and I loved the way it set my liquid foundation flawlessly .no cake around the mouth or nose at all.i recommend this one for dryer cheeks like me.
Cat G.
Winter Garden, FL
Mineral fusion powders are always a hit or miss for me. Usually cause breakouts for me due to my sensitive skin. Doesn't make my face cakes but it's not enough coverage and kind of messy. Personally would not recommend.
gloria m.
Bronx, NY
I'm in love with this product. It doesn't make my face look cakey at all. What I love about this is that a little really does go a long way. I got it as a gift and from that day I've only been using that. I give it a five out of five
Isabel C.
Fort Hood, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Feels amazing on skin, lightweight. And perfect in every skin tone! This product is a must for using on its on or as a setting powder in my opinion! I would recommend to anyone who is on a hunt for a powder like this!
jenna b.
Olathe, KS
This foundations is amazing!!! I use it every single day. it looks very natural and works wonders on my skin. doesn't make it oily at all. easy to apply with a brush. I would buy this again in a heartbeat.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers , MI
Use this product when my skin is feeling oily. It's lightweight but still covers good. I don't usually use powders but this is an exception. Also good to use as a finishing powder over liquid foundation.
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
Love this powder foundation. Great for on the go moms that don't have time to throw a lot of makeup on. It doesn't cake on, and doesn't cause my skin to get oily. I wouldn't definitely recommend this if you haven't tried it already!
Hailee S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Love this stuff so much! It feels super light on my face and covers all my imperfections. I love the fact that it's made out of all minerals so I know that I'm putting something good on my face everyday ūüĎćūüŹľ I have pretty oily skin and it has been nothing but good to me ūüėć I would definitely recommend to everyone!
maria a.
Stockton, CA
Does the powder leave the face looking cakeky ?
Trinh L.
Chantilly , VA
Can I get this in store? Where? TIA
Michelle B.
South Beloit, IL
Now I have lots of issues with foundations . Now wanting to know if this is cakey and shows all your lines. Cause I need something light and don't show fine lines
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
does this good amd cover dark spots?
Amanda L.
Webster , NY
I have been wanting to purchase a foundation by mineral fusion but am not sure which one to try. I have heard that the liquid foundations are not very build-able and can become blotchy. Any insight would help!