Mineral Fusion Powder Foundation uploaded by Rachel W.

BY MINERAL FUSION

Minerals on a mission Flawless coverage with a Satan finish Age-defying antioxidants and soothing botanicals Hypo-allergenic, Paraben free Flawless coverage for radiant skin: Silky, triple-milled minerals offer medium to full coverage to even skin tone and smooth the appearance of fine lines and pores for a naturally beautiful complexion with a Satan finish Age-defying antioxidant protection: A powerful blend of Pomegranate, White Tea, Red Tea, Mangosteen and Sea Kelp, plus Vitamins C and E defend skin against free radical damage for a healthy radiance Pure and skin-soothing ingredients: Formulated with the most gentle ingredients, the natural UV protection of minerals, plus skin-soothing Licorice Root, Aloe Vera, Mango and Cucumber. Helps calm sensitive skin. Paraben Free Artificial Color Free Fragrance Free Talc Free Hypo-Allergenic ; see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Isabel C.
Fort Hood, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Feels amazing on skin, lightweight. And perfect in every skin tone! This product is a must for using on its on or as a setting powder in my opinion! I would recommend to anyone who is on a hunt for a powder like this!
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
Love this powder foundation. Great for on the go moms that don't have time to throw a lot of makeup on. It doesn't cake on, and doesn't cause my skin to get oily. I wouldn't definitely recommend this if you haven't tried it already!
jenna B.
Olathe, KS
This foundations is amazing!!! I use it every single day. it looks very natural and works wonders on my skin. doesn't make it oily at all. easy to apply with a brush. I would buy this again in a heartbeat.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I used this a few times already and I loved the way it set my liquid foundation flawlessly .no cake around the mouth or nose at all.i recommend this one for dryer cheeks like me.
Caylyn C.
Very good powder foundation. It is super easy to apply and I definitely would suggest it for oily skin... I think it will take away that oily look and feeling to your skin
Diana L.
Winterville, GA
This is one good Foundation. I always have problems spreading the liquid foundation on my face. I'm terrible at that. But with this, it will never fail you!
Lyrica B.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is so perfect for blending into your skin I love it!i also think it's light so you don't feel to cakey on the face at the end of the day.
Brenda G.
Covina , CA
I love this product. It's alot more natural than others. Doesn't get overwhelming for my skin. And doesn't cause break outs definately rex.
kelsey h.
Mineral powders are great to help make the face look blended. It helps get ride of sharp lines and smooths any pores! Great product!
Paulina G.
Love this foundation, it makes my skin look soft to touch. Does not make my face oily and it can match any skin tone. I love!!!
maria a.
Stockton, CA
Does the powder leave the face looking cakeky ?
Trinh L.
Chantilly, VA
Can I get this in store? Where? TIA
Michelle B.
South Beloit, IL
Now I have lots of issues with foundations . Now wanting to know if this is cakey and shows all your lines. Cause I need something light and don't show fine lines
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
does this good amd cover dark spots?
Amanda L.
Webster, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been wanting to purchase a foundation by mineral fusion but am not sure which one to try. I have heard that the liquid foundations are not very build-able and can become blotchy. Any insight would help!