BY MINERAL FUSION

Eye Makeup Remover is an easy-to-use, gel solution formulated with mineral-rich clay to dissolve even water-resistant makeup and clean the delicate eye area.

Buy on Vitamin...*
Justine V.
I got this eye makeup remover because it's vegan. It works well and doesn't irritate my eyes. I got it on Amazon. I use it with round cotton pads and usually use both sides of 2 pads. I would recommend as it's a fantastic cruelty free option.
Angela Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I really wanted to like this product but I find that there are way better products out there. I cannot remember where I purchased this or how much I paid for it. I prefer oil based eye makeup removers because I feel like they do a much better job removing all of ones eye makeup.