BY MINERAL FUSION

Sandstone vegan nail polish is a healthier alternative to traditional nail polish. Long lasting, cruelty free & chip resistant. Pinkish beige, cream finish.

• This color is beautiful! How does it glide on? Streaking? 1 Answers
Alyssa Y.
Review for: Other
I have about 10 shades in this brand and i really do love it. It doesn’t lasts a super long time which is why i gave it 4 stars. You can normally find it at Whole Foods. The colors are great and i love that it doesn’t have a ton of chemicals in it.
Meghan P.
West Terre Haute, IN
Review for: Other
My favorite mineral fusion color is coal mine. I love black and the shimmer makes it really stand out. This brand is a little pricy but is well worth it considering its made with better ingredients.
Emma J.
Review for: Glint of Mint
These are a great nail polish with less of the junk! They are free of formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl, phthalate and camphor. They work just as well as other nail polish like opi and essie. I love the color selection, you have a ton to choose from. These have some of the longest lasting power I've tried out of all my nail polishes. I'd definitely recommend you give these a try!
caitlin t.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Mineral Fusion Nail Polish, Pink Fire Opal, 0.33 Ounce
I love the colour of this polish! It's beautiful and shiny! It's almost holographic. It dries very fast too! You do have to have layer it but I don't mind. Love it!
Charlotte D.
Review for: Vintage Pearl
I love nail polish and natural stuff is always good for me so when it mixes I am so happy. It's very pretty and compared to like ulta nail polish it's amazing. I would definitely recommend this product
Stacy F.
Fletcher
Review for: Shimmering Shale
I like this nail polish because first it is pink. And second it is easy to put on. The alternatives are not good because of all the chemicals they use. I would recommend this to anybody.
Mandy L.
Indianapolis
Review for: Rock Candy
I LOVE this polish! It dries super fast and stays on longer than most polishes. The color is so vibrant, although this is the only color I've personally used.
Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD
Review for: Galaxy
I have used the Mineral Fusion Nail Polish in Galaxy a few times. The blue color is rich and sparkly. It is very difficult to remove the sequins with regular nail polish remover. I ended up having to use a cotton ball to soak off the sequins.
Stacia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this nail polish! It lasts a long time (4 days with no base or top coat yet only micro chipping along the edges of my nails that is only noticeable if I'm searching for it. 6 or 7 days if you wait for more noticeable chips to appear.) It also dries incredibly fast.
Kayt L.
Glendale, AZ
Got this in my November Vegan Cuts box and it is amazing! It feels very high quality going on and wears VERY well. It lasted a couple weeks through some serious holiday and DIY abuse. Highly recommend!
Sondra K.
Phoenix, AZ
This color is beautiful! How does it glide on? Streaking?