BY MINERAL FUSION

Sandstone vegan nail polish is a healthier alternative to traditional nail polish. Long lasting, cruelty free & chip resistant. Pinkish beige, cream finish.

• This color is beautiful! How does it glide on? Streaking? 1 Answers
Gillian M.
Cincinnati, OH
I LOVE this nail polish it's one of the best brands I've tried and I only use cruelty free and environmental friendly nail polishes which can be very expensive at times but this stuff is very affordable. The only problem with it is that it will separate after time but I don't mind at all just shake it up and it's as good as new and it never drys out!
Lorelei K.
Review for: Cerulean Rock
I found this polish on sale the other day and picked it up because I have been wanting a sassy blue color for summer. I LOVE this polish! Not only is it 5 free but it is a fabulous product. Goes on smooth, incredibly well pigmented and dries quickly. This is a great polish, especially if you are looking for #crueltyfree #vegan products.
Elise M.
I really like this nail polish. The colors are really vibrant and the company doesn't test on animals! I'm not sure if it's the polish or how I maintain my nails, but it started chipping off around the tip of my nails after a couple of days. I would still recommend it and use it again.
Samantha K.
I got this nail polish on sale at Ulta. I'd never heard of the brand, but it was the color I was looking for. I would gladly buy this brand of nail polish again! Color is great, as well as the formula.
Amy N.
Vancouver, WA
One of the best nail polishes with out all the bad stuff. I have 5 different colors from this brand. They hold up well under stress! They have a huge selection of colors to chose from.
Meghan P.
West Terre Haute, IN
Review for: Other
My favorite mineral fusion color is coal mine. I love black and the shimmer makes it really stand out. This brand is a little pricy but is well worth it considering its made with better ingredients.
caitlin t.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Mineral Fusion Nail Polish, Pink Fire Opal, 0.33 Ounce
I love the colour of this polish! It's beautiful and shiny! It's almost holographic. It dries very fast too! You do have to have layer it but I don't mind. Love it!
Emma J.
Review for: Glint of Mint
These are a great nail polish with less of the junk! They are free of formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl, phthalate and camphor. They work just as well as other nail polish like opi and essie. I love the color selection, you have a ton to choose from. These have some of the longest lasting power I've tried out of all my nail polishes. I'd definitely recommend you give these a try!
Charlotte D.
Review for: Vintage Pearl
I love nail polish and natural stuff is always good for me so when it mixes I am so happy. It's very pretty and compared to like ulta nail polish it's amazing. I would definitely recommend this product
Stacy F.
Fletcher
Review for: Shimmering Shale
I like this nail polish because first it is pink. And second it is easy to put on. The alternatives are not good because of all the chemicals they use. I would recommend this to anybody.
Sondra K.
Phoenix, AZ
This color is beautiful! How does it glide on? Streaking?