BY MINERAL FUSION

Sandstone vegan nail polish is a healthier alternative to traditional nail polish. Long lasting, cruelty free & chip resistant. Pinkish beige, cream finish.

• This color is beautiful! How does it glide on? Streaking? 1 Answers
Alyssa Y.
Review for: Other
I have about 10 shades in this brand and i really do love it. It doesn’t lasts a super long time which is why i gave it 4 stars. You can normally find it at Whole Foods. The colors are great and i love that it doesn’t have a ton of chemicals in it.
Meghan P.
West Terre Haute, IN
Review for: Other
My favorite mineral fusion color is coal mine. I love black and the shimmer makes it really stand out. This brand is a little pricy but is well worth it considering its made with better ingredients.
Elise M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this nail polish. The colors are really vibrant and the company doesn't test on animals! I'm not sure if it's the polish or how I maintain my nails, but it started chipping off around the tip of my nails after a couple of days. I would still recommend it and use it again.
Emma J.
Review for: Glint of Mint
These are a great nail polish with less of the junk! They are free of formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl, phthalate and camphor. They work just as well as other nail polish like opi and essie. I love the color selection, you have a ton to choose from. These have some of the longest lasting power I've tried out of all my nail polishes. I'd definitely recommend you give these a try!
Danielle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I discovered this 5-free nail polish at Whole Foods. They have a great variety of colors! The finish is nice and shiny- dries quickly and does not chip easily. Only apply two coats and covers well.
Ayla W.
When it comes to clean nail polishes these take the cake! They go on smooth, last for at least a week depending on the shade, and have a lovely, glossy finish. Not to mention they have a lot of colors to offer when compared to other natural polishes. Highly recommend!
caitlin t.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Mineral Fusion Nail Polish, Pink Fire Opal, 0.33 Ounce
I love the colour of this polish! It's beautiful and shiny! It's almost holographic. It dries very fast too! You do have to have layer it but I don't mind. Love it!
Charlotte D.
Review for: Vintage Pearl
I love nail polish and natural stuff is always good for me so when it mixes I am so happy. It's very pretty and compared to like ulta nail polish it's amazing. I would definitely recommend this product
Stacy F.
Fletcher
Review for: Shimmering Shale
I like this nail polish because first it is pink. And second it is easy to put on. The alternatives are not good because of all the chemicals they use. I would recommend this to anybody.
Mandy L.
Indianapolis
Review for: Rock Candy
I LOVE this polish! It dries super fast and stays on longer than most polishes. The color is so vibrant, although this is the only color I've personally used.
Sondra K.
Phoenix, AZ
This color is beautiful! How does it glide on? Streaking?