Mineral Fusion Mineral SPF30 Brush-On Sun Defense for All Skin Types uploaded by Will A.Mineral Fusion Mineral SPF30 Brush-On Sun Defense for All Skin Types uploaded by Zara K.

BY MINERAL FUSION

Instantly provides SPF 30 sun protection. Helps prevent sunburns. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection. . see more...

Lindsay S.
I picked this up at my local health store to try out because I wanted something to throw in my purse to use through out the day when I need to touch up my sunscreen it is so easy to use you just brush it over your face but the problem I have with the product is the brush it is very poor quality it sheds so you are left with tiny little brush hairs all over the face with is not the look I'm going for if they would of had a better quality brush it would of been a amazing product.
K W.
Non promotional review, I purchased this with my own funds. The product works but it is a bear to apply. Hairs drop from the brush fairly often and it is impossible to tell if you have good coverage where you try to brush it on. The past couple of days it has made my skin itch if I sweat and don't remove the product promptly. For the under $20 I paid, there's not a lot of powder in the container. I doubt I would repurchase since it is so fiddly.
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
This was a very weird product. I suppose the concept was a good one, but the execution fell a little short. You're supposed to run the brush over your face (or elsewhere I suppose) and the mineral powder comes out the middle and is spread over your skin to provide SPF.

The brush is soft, but sheds terribly. You can't use this at the beach because the brush would get sand, water, or salt in it and clump and not provide good coverage. You can't really use it when sweaty for the same reason, which defeats the purpose for me.

The mineral powder does come out, but comes out so lightly that I can't tell any difference at all. Not even when I brush this over a white paper towel to try to determine how much comes out. I see nothing. That's nice and comfortable, but I can't understand how it is supposed to provide SPF 30. Obviously zero coverage if you wanted to use this as makeup.

Just stick with a sunscreen or other face products with SPF. Outrageous price (around 20 USD) for nothing that I can tell. Would not repurchase.
Jennifer B.
Haslet , TX
Not a fan of this product. This brush applicator sheds too mush and doesn't blend powder evenly. Very subtle color, if nothing at all. Too pricey and will not purchase again or recommend.
Heidi S.
I love how easy it is to use. If the product is in your purse there is no worry about a cap falling off and product spilling. I love the lightweight feel of it. I would recommend this product if you wear makeup!
Stephanie F.
I use this right after applying my Mineral Fusion Liquid Foundation. While the powder is lightweight, it is easy to apply. I wouldn't use this powder alone as an SPF/sunscreen. I use an extra layer of sunscreen separate from this product. The brush does shed each time i use it. This product is great for travel but what about when I want to wash my brush?
Jenna L.
I love this powered sunscreen!! It's great for throwing on over makeup as it's translucent, or for for putting on the part in your hair (I'm not a big hat person). I always make sure to carry this on me no matter where I'm going. I wish Ulta still sold this - not sure where I'll buy it now!
Minnorea G.
Miami
Me encanta esta presentacion, no se si es que yo siempre busco lo practico, me facina no la he visto asi completa he visto la brocha sola. ..pero esta la quiero
Priscilla D.
I was looking for a powder sunscreen for reapply my spf through the day, and I found this one on amazon at a reasonable price. The concept was nice but the quality sucks, the bristles comes off every time I use it and is impossible to notice how much product you are applying.
Will A.
I like this spf protection because it keeps your face dry. It is very simple to apply. I bought it at Amazon and it great price.