Mineral Fusion Mineral SPF30 Brush-On Sun Defense for All Skin Types uploaded by Will A.Mineral Fusion Mineral SPF30 Brush-On Sun Defense for All Skin Types uploaded by Zara K.

BY MINERAL FUSION

Instantly provides SPF 30 sun protection. Helps prevent sunburns. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lindsay S.
I picked this up at my local health store to try out because I wanted something to throw in my purse to use through out the day when I need to touch up my sunscreen it is so easy to use you just brush it over your face but the problem I have with the product is the brush it is very poor quality it sheds so you are left with tiny little brush hairs all over the face with is not the look I'm going for if they would of had a better quality brush it would of been a amazing product.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Ok so love the concept and was so excited to find an affordable version of this online but it took a little practice to get using it down and it’s definitely not for everyone! It’s very messy and I found it hard to get the powder out at first and then later I got to much powder out. I also found I have to hold my breath while using it and set my face with a setting spray quickly. The first time I used it, it gave me an asthma attack. Not a good sign when your face powder and sunblock makes you wheeze but if I hold my breath and set it quickly I can usually avoid but I feel like this product needs a warning since no other mineral powder has ever given me an asthma attack and it’s happened more then once! It does look great over makeup and it keeps me from getting burned so I keep using it anyway.
mariah m.
Provo
GUYS! I cannot rage more about this product. First off, it’s WAY cheaper (~$18) that Colorescience SPF 30 Brush Sunforgettable Mineral Powder Sun Protection (~$65) and does the same thing. It’s got a small tint but overall pretty translucent. It’s just a powder that you brush on over your makeup! It’s got 30 spf and it’s nice because you can keep your makeup intact, but also protect your skin from the sun! I recommend this product for EVERYONE! Especially those with sensitive skin who don’t like to put cream sunscreen on their face!
Taylor H.
Traverse City
This is a nice light powder that's easy to put on and take to go. I like to use it on my part because it doesn't make your hair greasy like other sunscreens. The brush does occasionally shed and the product does float everywhere when you apply it, but it hasn't been a major inconvenience to me.
K W.
Non promotional review, I purchased this with my own funds. The product works but it is a bear to apply. Hairs drop from the brush fairly often and it is impossible to tell if you have good coverage where you try to brush it on. The past couple of days it has made my skin itch if I sweat and don't remove the product promptly. For the under $20 I paid, there's not a lot of powder in the container. I doubt I would repurchase since it is so fiddly.
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
This was a very weird product. I suppose the concept was a good one, but the execution fell a little short. You're supposed to run the brush over your face (or elsewhere I suppose) and the mineral powder comes out the middle and is spread over your skin to provide SPF.

The brush is soft, but sheds terribly. You can't use this at the beach because the brush would get sand, water, or salt in it and clump and not provide good coverage. You can't really use it when sweaty for the same reason, which defeats the purpose for me.

The mineral powder does come out, but comes out so lightly that I can't tell any difference at all. Not even when I brush this over a white paper towel to try to determine how much comes out. I see nothing. That's nice and comfortable, but I can't understand how it is supposed to provide SPF 30. Obviously zero coverage if you wanted to use this as makeup.

Just stick with a sunscreen or other face products with SPF. Outrageous price (around 20 USD) for nothing that I can tell. Would not repurchase.
Heidi S.
I love how easy it is to use. If the product is in your purse there is no worry about a cap falling off and product spilling. I love the lightweight feel of it. I would recommend this product if you wear makeup!
Lisa C.
Connecticut
Although I LOVE Mineral Fusion products, this is not my favorite, this powder comes in only one color in which the powder is very light and leaves you looking pale and ashy.
Stephanie F.
I use this right after applying my Mineral Fusion Liquid Foundation. While the powder is lightweight, it is easy to apply. I wouldn't use this powder alone as an SPF/sunscreen. I use an extra layer of sunscreen separate from this product. The brush does shed each time i use it. This product is great for travel but what about when I want to wash my brush?
Jenna L.
I love this powered sunscreen!! It's great for throwing on over makeup as it's translucent, or for for putting on the part in your hair (I'm not a big hat person). I always make sure to carry this on me no matter where I'm going. I wish Ulta still sold this - not sure where I'll buy it now!