BY MINERAL FUSION

Oil-absorbing kaolin clay reduces unwanted shine for a beautiful matte finish. This soothing formula fills in lines, controls shine, and evens tone and texture creating a smooth canvas for makeup application. This non-comedogenic primer prevents makeup and dirt from settling into skin, smoothing skin and minimizing the appearance of pores. Natural antioxidants and our wrinkle fighting, collagen-boosting peptide help minimize the appearance of fine lines. Ideal for oily skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "i like this primer but it's not my favorite one i've tried out it is matte but it does maken my face feel kind of dry through the day so i'd suggest moisturize good before you use " in 5 reviews
Kenia P.
Yuma, AZ
Living in Arizona and having oily skin is probably the worst combo of life! This is really a life saver! I stop using my porefessional because it was clogging my pores and honestly was not keeping me matte! I was recommended this by a friend and this is great! I mean 120 degree weather, sweating, and running around after a riddle this stuff is AMAZING!
Cynthia H.
I like this primer but it's not my favorite one I've tried out it is matte but it does maken my face feel kind of dry through the day so I'd suggest moisturize good before you use
Kinga I.
Franklin park , IL
I've only used this a few times but from what I've seen, it does work well. My face gets oily fast so after a few hours you can see that but at first it works pretty good.
kendall c.
lake balboa
This primer help to hydrate my oily skin after I cleanse and tone. I like to apply before makeup to make my skin application smooth.
Emery A.
Laie, HI
I get oily really easy and this stuff keeps me from getting hella shiny and prolongs the wear of my foundation
Nicole H.
TRUXTON, NY
I'm in love with this product simply amazing couldn't live with out it in the makeup world
Ana B.
Buffalo , NY
This primes is very good that helps your skin wen is oiling and help you skin look healthy
Amei gostei muito podem comprar sem se arrepender vao gostar bastante otimo
Bri’Anna B.
Savannah , GA
Does this product actually work for preventing oily looking skin?
Elena L.
Temecula, CA
Is this good stuff? i need a matte primer becasue my face is oily, i been using neutrogena matte but it makes my face appear whiter
Roni B.
Should I order this through Amazon or preferably on MineralFusion.com? It is so expensive, I just thought Amazon would be more better, is it?
Jade B.
Will this product make me break out?