Mineral Fusion Mattifying Primer - 1oz

by Mineral Fusion

Oil-absorbing kaolin clay reduces unwanted shine for a beautiful matte finish. This soothing formula fills in lines, controls shine, and evens tone and texture creating a smooth canvas for makeup application. This non-comedogenic primer prevents makeup and dirt from settling into skin, smoothing skin and minimizing the appearance of pores. Natural antioxidants and our wrinkle fighting, collagen-boosting peptide help minimize the appearance of fine lines. Ideal for oily skin.

Should I order this through Amazon or preferably on MineralFusion.com? It is so expensive, I just thought Amazon would be more better, is it?
Will this product make me break out?
Does this product actually work for preventing oily looking skin?
Start your review of Mineral Fusion Mattifying Primer - 1oz!
Product Highlights
i like this primer but it's not my favorite one i've tried out it is matte but it does maken my face feel kind of dry through the day so i'd suggest moisturize good before you use in reviews
Cynthia H.
I like this primer but it's not my favorite one I've tried out it is matte but it does maken my face feel kind of dry through the day so I'd suggest moisturize good before you use
Kinga I.
Franklin park, IL
I've only used this a few times but from what I've seen, it does work well. My face gets oily fast so after a few hours you can see that but at first it works pretty good.
member-ae0396bd1
Amei gostei muito podem comprar sem se arrepender vao gostar bastante otimo
Amei gostei muito podem comprar sem se arrepender vao gostar bastante otimo
Kenia P.
Milwaukee , WI
Living in Arizona and having oily skin is probably the worst combo of life! This is really a life saver! I stop using my porefessional because it was clogging my pores and honestly was not keeping me matte! I was recommended this by a friend and this is great! I mean 120 degree weather, sweating, and running around after a riddle this stuff is AMAZING!
Emery A.
Laie, HI
I get oily really easy and this stuff keeps me from getting hella shiny and prolongs the wear of my foundation
Nicole H.
TRUXTON, NY
I'm in love with this product simply amazing couldn't live with out it in the makeup world
Ana B.
Buffalo, NY
This primes is very good that helps your skin wen is oiling and help you skin look healthy
Ana K.
Spokane
I’m a sucker for natural products because other products irritate my skin. My skin is fair, not too oily and not to dry. I keep my face pretty moisturized on the daily so applying this before foundation really helps. Although the smell isn’t really appealing to me. I don’t know if primer has a smell cause it’s my first time using it but it’s nothing to worry about because it’s only when you apply it on and then after it’s not there anymore.
ChaChi R.
Port St Lucie, FL
I've tried a few primers, but this one is actually does what it says. It wore all day without touch up to lessen shine. Not too tacky but just enough.
Coral W.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite primer! It's pore filling and leaves your face super smooth for foundation. Only think to know is you need to wait a while before putting it on after moisturizer or it will get "pilly". But that's the case with any gel like primer. It's also slightly scented and you know the ingredients are fantastic for both your body and the environment because it's Mineral Fusion!