Mineral Fusion Mattifying Oil-Control Facial Moisturizer for Oily Skin Types uploaded by Mo C.Mineral Fusion Mattifying Oil-Control Facial Moisturizer for Oily Skin Types uploaded by Mo C.Mineral Fusion Mattifying Oil-Control Facial Moisturizer for Oily Skin Types uploaded by Mishel B.

BY MINERAL FUSION

Matte, lightweight hydration for oily skin types. Absorbs excess oil while eliminating shine. Cellular renewal plus wrinkle repair. Aloe, lavender, and cucumber help soothe skin. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mo C.
Columbia, SC
I don't know how I went this long without a mattifying moisturizer that also keeps my makeup in place. The product goes on pretty smoothly, and a little goes a long way. When it's especially hot/humid outside, I use it as a primer under my foundation and set it with translucent powder. Usually, the powder isn't necessary. It has a very light scent that doesn't really linger, which I love. There's no perfumey product to contend with on my face for hours.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
This is the best mattifying moisturizer I have found. I fortunately found this gem on sale. Even without the sales price it is decently priced. At this point I wouldn't trust anything cheaper the quality on oil control is not compareable. I give this 2 thumb up.
Erin B.
This would be fantastic for oily skin types! I am normal and was using this with the purifying cleanser and I began to peel! (I am normal skin type in a low humidity place) so I had to revamp my regime again. But this product does exactly what it says!
Norbeliss M.
This is the best facial skincare product that I have ever used. I would recommend it to anyone who has or has had trouble with acne. I have used it with absolutely no problems. I just wish you could get the 40 SPF in oil-free, but apparently they aren't making it. This makes your skin look very matte for a while and feels good to put on.
Natalie m.
This is an amazing product i have really oily skin and this worked a treat! it left my face feeling soft and not oily