Mineral Fusion Liquid Foundation uploaded by Deanna L.

BY MINERAL FUSION

Oil-absorbing liquid mineral makeup for buildable coverage with an ultra matte finish.. As with all of our products, Protective Liquid Foundation - Matte II is talc-free, non-comedogenic and fortified with our exclusive antioxidant blend. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Stephanie F.
This is my first time using a liquid foundation. This one is so lightweight on my skin. I love using it. Easy to apply and quick to set on my skin. I only need one layer and maybe a little extra to conceal. This seems to be sweat proof too, perfect for hot and humid weather. I receive a sample to review.
Christina H.
Novi, MI
This is the first product I've ever used from Mineral Fusion and WOW am I in LOVE :) I have naturally dry and very sensitive/ reactive skin and numerous allergies. This foundation is scent free (doesn't sting my skin or eyes), is so light weight (doesn't cake or settle into any fine lines) and goes on with a beauty blender or brush and blends perfectly. If possible I'd suggest purchasing in store so that way you're able to foundation match. Given that this is a mineral based foundation the tone of it is thrown off slightly and your typical shade range may be off. This line is sold in store at Whole Foods and perhaps your local health food store as well!
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
My only complaint about this foundation is that it comes in like, 6 shades. I am comfortable buying 2 shades to mix and make my own perfect shade, but I know not everyone feels this way.

Aside from that, this product is amazing! It photographs beautifully, it's comfortable on the skin, it wears a long time, plus it is hypoallergenic! I plan on having this as a forever foundation, it's that pretty!
Maria F.
So far this is one of my favorites! Love how smooth is makes my face look only down fall is the bottle the product pours out so when you open its a little messy but other then that love it!
Deanna L.
I love this foundation. It is natural and very build able. I have them in a bunch of different colors for different seasons and I mix them together sometimes.
bryan c.
Pinos Zacatecas Mexico
This product I have tried and I really like its very natural finish is perfect and I highly recommend it for everyday use to people who like this product.
sarah r.
South staffs, South Staffordshire
This is soft and silky and has great coverage it also lasts all day long this is lovely
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm looking into getting a liquid foundation that has more "green" and "natural" ingredients, preferably organic but that's not a deal breaker.. would you suggest this foundation? Or are there any better options? Also what finish does this have?
I would like to test this before buying. Does anyone know where can I find it in Miami?
Meghan P.
West Terre Haute, IN
Does this provide good coverage?
Jamyka G.
I have a really oily tzone. How has this worked for oily skin ladies? Has the foundation held without blotting?