Mineral Fusion Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Cherry G.Mineral Fusion Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Cherry G.Mineral Fusion Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Harley S.

BY MINERAL FUSION

Pure mineral color glides on smoothly with a precise felt tip applicator and stays in place all day. see more...

Harley S.
This eyeliner is pretty good! It has a nice dark color but does go on a little bit thin. The picture shows it with two coats. It didn't flake or smear while I had it on. It came off super easily when I was washing my face later. I'm happy with this stuff, especially because it's natural without all kinds of gross chemicals. I'll probably purchase again.
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
I am new to this brand but I love the ingredients that it has the fact that it is 100% Natural and long wearable it made me fall for this product completely. It really lasts all day and all night long it is waterproof and whether proof, yet I still have to try it when I go swimming but I will keep you all posted on that one. The only thing I dislike is the applicator I would really like Mineral Fusion to upgrade the tip it is too stiff and is really hard to apply whereas if it had a regular brush like tip will make life much more easier, I had to use a brush from an old eyeliner container I had but other than that I really really like the consistency and the product it self. I recommend it to every girl.