BY MINERAL FUSION

NYX Butter Lipstick's unique texture seems to melt onto the lips, giving full, yet lightweight coverage with a luxurious satin finish. see more...

• Anyone tried this? It looks great for light ware. 2 Answers
  • The colour looks amazing! But how long does it last? 2 Answers
  • Omg this is a pretty lipstick and the color os gorgeous! Has anyo...2 Answers
Mineral Fusion Lipstick
  • "I've been trying to use all cruelty free and natural make up this year and I'm loving this brand! This is highly pigmented but also really moisturizing lipstick. I love the packaging and it's got a nice scent to it. " in 3 reviews
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
I’m not a huge fan of heavy makeup or anything I have to keep up with / maintain all day. When I do wear makeup. Light, natural brands like this one is my go to.
Jessica N.
Hanover, MD
I've been searching for some lipstick and this is one of my favorites!

I bought this online, and it was easy to apply. I think because of the formula, it smoothes my lips and resists smudging. I'm a repeat user for this type of product. Yep, this is how good it is. I recommend it to others because the color names just makes it more interesting like Temtping for red and Intensity as peach pink, etc. but not only are the names beautiful but the colors surpise me, in a good way.
Emily M.
Kila R.
Poway, CA
I love this, it makes a great base too under gloss. Gem is my favorite, and it's time for a new tube. I'm very picky, there is no taste, no greasy, long lasting, and it scores 1 for safety (the new formulation) on EWG's skin deep website.
Alexa N.
Poteau, OK
I love these lipsticks. The formula is beautiful and the packaging is on par with luxe brands. The fact that they are natural is almost a bonus. However, I would recommend swatching them for sure before purchasing. The color on the box does not match the color in the tube, which does not match the color that appears.

In addition, the formula is not particularly pigmented or long wearing.

It's a beautiful lipstick, but it has its caveats.
Melyssa O.
Long Beach, CA
This was amazing! i love this product and i always reach for this bad boy. 10/10 recommend. it surpassed my expectations for how cheap it is.
member-2c3429db9
Best lipstick EVER! Where has this been all my life. It goes on perfectly smooth and makes you lipstick look beautiful. 100% recommend
Alexia A.
Columbus, OH
This is a cruelty free makeup brand it has a very nice sent to it it's a adorable brand it's is very pigmented and moisturizing
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
Love the pigment and how it feels on my lips. Give you a clean, casual look. Glides on smoothly and stays on all day.
Lucy H.
Great Dunmow, Essex
For a cruelty free lipstick it is insane quality! Bought online and very happy with colour and formula. Very easy to wear. Wear with lip liner or without 😇
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Anyone tried this? It looks great for light ware.
Lorena H.
Riverside, CA
Omg this is a pretty lipstick and the color os gorgeous! Has anyone tried this?
The colour looks amazing! But how long does it last?