BY MINERAL FUSION

Clean-Natural-Beauty Long, lush lashes: Minerals apply to darken and lengthen for beautifully defined lashes. Lash conditioning: Naturally nourishes and protects to promote maximum lash health and fullness. Easy on the eyes: gentle, non-irritating formula applies easily, without clumping, flaking or smudging. Paraben Free Artificial Color Free Fragrance Free Talc Free Hand-Crafted Hypo-Allergenic Never Tested on Animals ;   see more...

• How easily does it come off?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara worth the price? Looking for a new mascara that d...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Chris A.
Chris A.
I had high expectations for this since it's about $13. I got this from a beauty sample box from amazon. It gives me long lashes but smudges a lot during the process. I do a normal two coats for a full thick look. It smudges a lot because I am Asian and have monolids. I do like it overall though but would not pay for something that keeps smudging because it applies on thick.
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is amazing! It's a little pricey but with the extra penny's and leaves your lashes feeling long I love the fact that it's cruelty free lengthens and defines and paraben free also conditions your lashes no clumps flaking or smudging espcialku in the heat it's also artificial free granger cr free hypo Slovenia never tested on animals and gets the job done
Kim H.
Kim H.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this!!!!! I received this in an Amazon beauty box and was really pleased. It was very easy to apply and worked great and stayed on long. The color is excellent because it don't really like the black and some of the Browns are just off but this was perfect. I haven't used it long enough to see if it actually lengthens but I'll keep trying.

Megan B.
Megan B.
Madison, WI
I like most Mineral Fusion products, but this one causes problems for me. The mascara flakes like crazy and after a few hours my cheeks are littered with specs. It doesn't apply as nicely as other mascaras I use. It is cruelty-free, though. So perhaps, there will have to be compromises to have a cruelty-free mascara that is readily available.
Lorelei K.
Lorelei K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love mineral fusion products because they are #cruelty free, so I was really excited to try this mascara. The applicator does require a gentle hand because this mascara is thick and does have the potential to clump. However, if you use light coverage this mascara is great for a casual, natural look. I love it and use it frequently.
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Orem, UT
I received this in an amazon beauty box, and I'm not super impressed. Supposedly it's a $13 mascara but I would never pay that for this. It irritates my eyes terribly. Out of the ~7 times I've used it, only one or two times I didn't have an issue. I don't know what it is about this mascara, but it irritates my eyes to no end
Marion  S.
Marion S.
New Orleans , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how this goes on without clumps and stays on all day. Doesn't flake throughout the day and doesn't fade.
Alli M.
Alli M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mineral Fusion Lengthening Mascara is a cruelty free, paraben free, artificial color free, fragrance free, and talc free.  Sounds like the Unicorn of mascara, right? It reports to lengthens, darkens and conditions your lashes. More reasons to want to love it. What I found was a dark thin formula with an odd scent that bothered my eyes. There was no lengthening.  In their defense, no clumping either. The real deal breaker was it flaked terribly. Shortly after applying it started to flake. I received the mascara in an Amazon Beauty Box that I purchased. I will not be repurchasing it.
Harley S.
Harley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was hesitant to try any natural makeups because I assumed they wouldn't work well but this is stuff works pretty well and is natural! It doesn't go on as thickly as some mascaras but it does lengthen your lashes.
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Review for: Graphite
It looks okay on, but if it gets in your eyes at all it really burns. Plus it left my eyes somewhat itchy each time I wore it. A shame, I like their other products.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA
Is this mascara worth the price? Looking for a new mascara that does a good job.
Annie R.
Annie R.
Clayton, NC
How easily does it come off?