Mineral Fusion Intense Hydration Facial Cream for Dry Skin Types uploaded by Nicky F.

BY MINERAL FUSION

Age-defying mineral-peptide blend naturally revitalizes and firms for younger-looking skin. Rich, nourishing moisture for dry skin. Shea butter and hyaluronic acid moisturize. Cellular renewal plus wrinkle repair. Aloe, lavender and cucumber help soothe skin. . see more...

Mineral Fusion Intense Hydration Facial Cream for Dry Skin Types
  • "Wonderland for dry skin! I use a tiny bit before I apply my Makeup and it makes my foundation look so clean and smooth" in 3 reviews
Jessica P.
This is an awesome product for dry skin! It always makes my face feel so soft! Definitely recommend
zeel z.
Mumbai
Very nice product. Very much useful. Also of good quality. Highly recommended. worth trying. Love it
zeel z.
Mumbai
Where can I find this?
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this absorb well into the skin?
Mea R.
How well does this work ? What's the price?
Mea R.
Is this cream thick or does it absorb easily?
Mlaikah N.
Brooklyn, NY
For s very long time now I suffered with severe dry skin and whatever lotion I use does not work as fast as I need it to I usually result in putting on Vaseline to make my dry skin heal overnight so my question is will this heal my dry skin and clear the ashy look of my skin? And if so how long does it take for the skin to heal?