Mineral Fusion Intense Hydration Facial Cream for Dry Skin Types uploaded by Nicky F.

BY MINERAL FUSION

Age-defying mineral-peptide blend naturally revitalizes and firms for younger-looking skin. Rich, nourishing moisture for dry skin. Shea butter and hyaluronic acid moisturize. Cellular renewal plus wrinkle repair. Aloe, lavender and cucumber help soothe skin. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
I generally love the mineral fusion brand, but this moisturizer was not for me. It was a bit too greasy and irritated my sensitive skin. I broke out everytime i used it. Its a creamy formula, but oily. I could not use this product in the morning before applying makeup since the thickness would make my makeup slide. It may work for others as an evening moisturizer, but not for me.
Kawanda A.
Lapeer, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very affordable..it hydrates and works well with my sensitive skin. Love that it has shea butter roseship oil. Its soothing and works well shrinking my pores. I sometimes use this as a primer.
Teegan T.
Fairdale, KY
The minerals will make ur face feel energized an hydrated. With a burst of freshness u will be feeling great.
Georgia M.
Easton , PA
Me encanta esta crema por qué mi piel es súper seca y este producto le da la hidratación que necesita sin dejarme la piel grasosa como otros productos
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yo misma no he probado este producto pero tengo muchas amigas que si y me han dicho que es muy buen producto y que hace un excelente trabajo, me encantaría probarlo a ver cómo me va y si lo llego a probar aquí les dejo mi reseña.
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had dry skin for 2 years now and I recently started using this. It works amazing and gives me moisturized skin.
Jessica P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an awesome product for dry skin! It always makes my face feel so soft! Definitely recommend
Natalie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderland for dry skin! I use a tiny bit before I apply my Makeup and it makes my foundation look so clean and smooth
Olivia O.
I'm not sure if the wording changed on the packaging but I use the one that says "Hydrating Face Cream w/ hyaluronic acid. The best moisturizer I'v ever used- it has everything I am looking for. I love the texture, it moisturizes well, vegan, cruelty free & paragon free.
Nicky F.
Hope, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this moisturizer. I was looking for something more than the one I was using but this is way more for a reasonable price. It is on the thicker side but when you spread it, it doesn't feel heavy at all. Feels fabulous and has a soft herbal sent that's so relaxing. Reminds me of getting a facial!
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this absorb well into the skin?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Where can I find this?
Mea R.
How well does this work ? What's the price?
Mlaikah N.
Brooklyn, NY
For s very long time now I suffered with severe dry skin and whatever lotion I use does not work as fast as I need it to I usually result in putting on Vaseline to make my dry skin heal overnight so my question is will this heal my dry skin and clear the ashy look of my skin? And if so how long does it take for the skin to heal?
Mea R.
Is this cream thick or does it absorb easily?