Mineral Fusion Intense Hydration Facial Cream for Dry Skin Types uploaded by Nicky F.

BY MINERAL FUSION

Age-defying mineral-peptide blend naturally revitalizes and firms for younger-looking skin. Rich, nourishing moisture for dry skin. Shea butter and hyaluronic acid moisturize. Cellular renewal plus wrinkle repair. Aloe, lavender and cucumber help soothe skin. . see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Emily C.
Arkadelphia, AR
I have been using this moisturizer for a few months now and I think I really like it. It has a decent smell and a little goes a long way. It has kind of a thick consistency but blends out well. I love the packaging and the fact that the brand is cruelty-free.
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
I generally love the mineral fusion brand, but this moisturizer was not for me. It was a bit too greasy and irritated my sensitive skin. I broke out everytime i used it. Its a creamy formula, but oily. I could not use this product in the morning before applying makeup since the thickness would make my makeup slide. It may work for others as an evening moisturizer, but not for me.
Kawanda A.
Sacramento, CA
Very affordable..it hydrates and works well with my sensitive skin. Love that it has shea butter roseship oil. Its soothing and works well shrinking my pores. I sometimes use this as a primer.
Nicky F.
Hope, RI
I am in love with this moisturizer. I was looking for something more than the one I was using but this is way more for a reasonable price. It is on the thicker side but when you spread it, it doesn't feel heavy at all. Feels fabulous and has a soft herbal sent that's so relaxing. Reminds me of getting a facial!
Olivia O.
I'm not sure if the wording changed on the packaging but I use the one that says "Hydrating Face Cream w/ hyaluronic acid. The best moisturizer I'v ever used- it has everything I am looking for. I love the texture, it moisturizes well, vegan, cruelty free & paragon free.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Yo misma no he probado este producto pero tengo muchas amigas que si y me han dicho que es muy buen producto y que hace un excelente trabajo, me encantaría probarlo a ver cómo me va y si lo llego a probar aquí les dejo mi reseña.
Georgia M.
Easton , PA
Me encanta esta crema por qué mi piel es súper seca y este producto le da la hidratación que necesita sin dejarme la piel grasosa como otros productos
Natalie C.
Wonderland for dry skin! I use a tiny bit before I apply my Makeup and it makes my foundation look so clean and smooth
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
I've had dry skin for 2 years now and I recently started using this. It works amazing and gives me moisturized skin.
Teegan T.
Fairdale, KY
The minerals will make ur face feel energized an hydrated. With a burst of freshness u will be feeling great.
zeel z.
Mumbai
Where can I find this?
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this absorb well into the skin?
Mea R.
How well does this work ? What's the price?
Mea R.
Is this cream thick or does it absorb easily?
Mlaikah N.
Brooklyn, NY
For s very long time now I suffered with severe dry skin and whatever lotion I use does not work as fast as I need it to I usually result in putting on Vaseline to make my dry skin heal overnight so my question is will this heal my dry skin and clear the ashy look of my skin? And if so how long does it take for the skin to heal?