BY MINERAL FUSION

Minerals on a Mission Luxurious, long-lasting mineral color  Age-defying antioxidants and soothing botanicals Hypo-allergenic, Paraben free Velvety, Long-Lasting Color:  A color coordinated trio of richly pigmented, crease-resistant shades that apply effortlessly, individually or together, to enhance eyes. Age-defying antioxidants: Pomegranate, White Tea, Red Tea and Sea Kelp defend against free radical damage. Paraben Free Artificial Color Free Fragrance Free Talc Free Hand-Crafted Hypo-Allergenic Non-Comedogenic Never Tested on Animals ; see more...

Ayla W.
Honestly I am not a fan of the Mineral Fusion eye shadows. They are very soft and crumbly making it a task to get them to stay on my face. Though they do offer some lovely, rich pigmentation, there are other brands that I would recommend such as Gabriel or Zuzu. Save your money folks.
Lindsey H.
Columbia, Mo
The diversity trio is gorgeous, but you will want to wear a primer for sure, which is a bummer considering how much it costs. It also really helps to mist your brush with a little fix plus, or the elf makeup setting spray works really well too.
Christy  B.
Parma, OH
I'm not a fan of this. The look of the pallet is deceiving as the color pigment leaves a lot to be desired. Colors go on very light. Reminds me of a dollar store quality.
I like the this product especially if you get the make-up brush damp then apply to eyes with color it goes on much better and lasts much longer its a bit price tho.
Ayana  Z.
Rosedale, MD
Not a fan of this product in particular. The colors don't seem to be true to what's shown. I would suggest using a different brand.
Koren K.
Westover, WV
I think this is a great product for fall and winter. You can go soft and suttle or you can do a few smokey eye moved.
Lexus S.
Lees summit , MO
Didn't really like it .. the quality of the product with the price don't match up. Definitely not worth 20$
Lucy F.
This is a super cute and fun eyeshadow trio that I love. I use it all the time and I will never stop!!
Sandra N.
Farmington, MI
I like it but a bit too pricey for this product. It works ok not something I will used all the time
Dusty M.
Waterloo , ON
Review for: Sultry, Riviera, Rose Gold, Diversity, Other more...
These are incredible. They blend like a dream and are super pigmented. They also last and dont fade out on the eye even without primer. I have every color trio. Fabulous eyeshadow for women over 35. Really opaque formula that covers my eyelid veins evenly. It does t crease or break up. Each trio has the perfect combination of colors. Use them together or mix them up to create your own personal flare. Amazing product and i would try it if you haven't. I guarantee you'll be an addict

Amazon