BY MINERAL FUSION

Minerals on a Mission Luxurious, long-lasting mineral color  Age-defying antioxidants and soothing botanicals Hypo-allergenic, Paraben free Velvety, Long-Lasting Color:  A color coordinated trio of richly pigmented, crease-resistant shades that apply effortlessly, individually or together, to enhance eyes. Age-defying antioxidants: Pomegranate, White Tea, Red Tea and Sea Kelp defend against free radical damage. Paraben Free Artificial Color Free Fragrance Free Talc Free Hand-Crafted Hypo-Allergenic Non-Comedogenic Never Tested on Animals ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christy  B.
Parma, OH
I'm not a fan of this. The look of the pallet is deceiving as the color pigment leaves a lot to be desired. Colors go on very light. Reminds me of a dollar store quality.
I like the this product especially if you get the make-up brush damp then apply to eyes with color it goes on much better and lasts much longer its a bit price tho.
Ayana  Z.
Rosedale, MD
Not a fan of this product in particular. The colors don't seem to be true to what's shown. I would suggest using a different brand.
Lexus S.
Lees summit , MO
Didn't really like it .. the quality of the product with the price don't match up. Definitely not worth 20$
Sandra N.
Farmington, MI
I like it but a bit too pricey for this product. It works ok not something I will used all the time
Koren K.
Westover, WV
I think this is a great product for fall and winter. You can go soft and suttle or you can do a few smokey eye moved.
Ayla W.
Honestly I am not a fan of the Mineral Fusion eye shadows. They are very soft and crumbly making it a task to get them to stay on my face. Though they do offer some lovely, rich pigmentation, there are other brands that I would recommend such as Gabriel or Zuzu. Save your money folks.
Lindsey H.
Columbia, Mo
The diversity trio is gorgeous, but you will want to wear a primer for sure, which is a bummer considering how much it costs. It also really helps to mist your brush with a little fix plus, or the elf makeup setting spray works really well too.
Emily B.
I actually really disliked this eyeshadow - considering the price is really high you would think it's good quality. It is super powdery. When I was applying it, you could see the powder dusting up and falling off my eyes. Another thing is, it stained my brush but the color didn't even come onto my eyelid so it was a waste.