BY MINERAL FUSION

Minerals on a Mission Customizable, full coverage cream concealer  Age-defying antioxidants and soothing botanicals Hypo-allergenic, Paraben free Skin Perfecting Coverage: Smooth, creamy coverage seamlessly disguises dark under-eye circles and imperfections to leave skin looking naturally flawless. A unique duo-shade system allows for a custom blended color. Age-defying Antioxidants: Pomegranate, White Tea, Red Tea, and Sea Kelp defend against free radical damage. Paraben Free Artificial Color Free Fragrance Free Talc Free Hand-Crafted Hypo-Allergenic Non-Comedogenic Never Tested on Animals ; see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Makeup B.
Longmont, CO
Love this duo! It's is soo light weigh it and easy to carry around the day for any rich ups! The texture is so creamy and easy to apply and the packaging is simple but sweet. I would recommend this product
Brashell C.
Vinemont , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful, healthy, light weight concealer! I use this for many different areas of my face, and sometimes it is all I use! I like it better than my bareminerals! It is super easy to apply. I got the color warm and it works great for my lighter-olive skin tone! I would buy again!
Paola M.
I've bought this before and will buy it again, it is a great natural concealer and allows for mixing to create a perfect color. I have posted on my blog Sisterlocked how I use this in my daily routine and will continue to do so.
Erica H.
Wapato, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great light weight natural concealer! If I use too much, it'll crease, but overall I really like it. Definitely need to set my under eyes when I use it
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta mucho este maquillaje me gusta que dura mucho que tapa mucho y me gusta que es un makillaje muy bueno
Meira S.
The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because I wish there were more shade options. But, as a ginger, I am very use to having a hard time finding that perfect skin tone match. This powder goes on evenly and feels light. I use this in combination with foundation. It doesn't clump and looks very natural. Gives you just enough coverage and blends well with other contouring products.