Mineral Fusion Camouflage Brush uploaded by rayane s.

BY MINERAL FUSION

Mineral Fusion minerals on a mission ; see more...

Gabriela S.
Brookings
Buena brocha, aplica bastante bien el producto. Se siente muy bien al pasarla sobre la piel ya que es muy suave y delicada. No tengo comentarios negativos, ya que hasta el momento me ah parecido de buena calidad. La recomiendo a las personas de piel delicada y para las principiantes ya que cumple con su funcion y no te decepcionara.
Jayda F.
This is an incredible concealer brush I mean it Blends out beautifully something I find a lot of other concealer brushes have trouble doing which upon Purchase made me really happy I totally recommend it
Paige O.
The brush is decent. I got one awhile ago, and it was my primary eyeshadow brush to pack colors on and to layer them. Unfortunately, it began to shed hairs. So i had to throw it out.
Le'Ann H.
Augusta, GA
A really good brush and it packs on powders and colors really well and also blends easily, but it does begin to shed after a while.
Overall, a good brush and would buy it again.
Lupita S.
Edinburg, TX
Amazing brush. I have a collection of all types of brushes and this is one of the best concealer brushes I've ever had that transfers the product on my face perfectly. Very easy to clean.
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
I love this brush. It blends perfectly and when it comes time to cleaning the brush, the process is extremely easy, all the product comes off very easily
Kayla E.
Tickfaw, LA
Looking for a good brush? Definitely recommend this brush, it is absolutely amazing! By far my favorite. It blends very good and is easy to clean.
Kinzi S.
I love this for concealer! It blends smooth and doesn't leave streak marks. The bristles are high quality and soft. I recommend this to anyone
Ashley C.
This brush works great for blending i don't usually like them seems like they never work rite not the case with this one love it
Gretchen B.
Manchester, MI
I personally love this brush. It blends well and keeps the makeup on the face instead of transferring back onto the brush.
Cassandra C.
are these good?? and worth the price? what materials do they use

Vitamin Shoppe