BY MINERAL FUSION

Minerals on a Mission Velvety mineral color for a sun kissed glow  Infused with age-defying antioxidants and skin soothing botanicals  Hypo-allergenic, Paraben free Radiant color for a sun kissed glow:  A silky bronzer that blends flawlessly into the skin and lasts all day, adding a natural, flattering warmth to the complexion for a healthy, sun kissed glow Age-defying Antioxidants: Pomegranate, Red Tea, White Tea plus Vitamins A, C and E defend against free radical damage for a health radiance. Pure, skin soothing ingredients: Formulated with only the safest, most gentle ingredients, the natural UV protection of minerals, plus skin-soothing Aloe Vera. Great for use on all skin types  Artificial Color Free Fragrance Free Talc Free Hand-Crafted Hypo-Allergenic Non-Comedogenic Never Tested on Animals ; see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Natalie C.
I love how this product is made with natural ingredients, so I know that what I am putting on my face is safe. The highlighter is very beautiful and I get compliments every time I wear it (without foundation too!). The golden shade is very natural and pigmented. The bronzer is matte and blends well.
Danielle p.
Lakewood, CA
One of my absolute favorites. I can only find this product in natural stores like lazy acres. Price is ok. I use it for contouring and highlight. Blends well, goes well with tan skin because the highlight is gold. Ingredients are all natural. Fits well togo. I would recommend to a friend.
Eli T.
San Jose, CA
I like the pigmentation and love the ingredients. I also like that it contains some vitamin C and E. My skin tone is fair so I think the bronzer looks nice without making me look muddy. The highlighter is too dark for me and I can't really use it always because I have oily skin. I do however use it as an eyeshadow! Both of them look super pretty and gives me a very natural look. They last all day the compact is portable!
janeen c.
Los Angeles, CA
This bronzer does work well and yes does last throughout the day. My concern however with this product is the act quite well with some sort of liquid foundation underneath. Never alone with concealer or primer or anything. The fine lines under the eye is seen noticeably with this product if not induced underneath with some sort of foundation.
Mallory R.
Newburgh, IN
I love the multiple tones in this bronzer. It helps it appear more even on my skin tone.
Caitie A.
Toronto, ON
I like the bronzer shade a lot, but I'm not crazy about the golden highlighter. I expect it looks beautiful on darker skin tones, but it looks very unnatural on my fair skin. The actual formula of both powders is lovely though + I appreciate that the duo doesn't contain phenoxyethanol like so many other Mineral Fusion products.