BY MINERAL FUSION

Minerals on a Mission Brightens cheeks for a youthful glow Age-defying antioxidants and soothing botanicals Hypo-allergenic, Paraben free Luminous, Long-Lasting Glow: Luxuriously silky minerals offer a natural flush of color to brighten the complexion and create a healthy, youthful glow. Improves Skin Condition: Pomegranate, White Tea, and Sea Kelp plus Vitamins A, C and E defend against free radical damage, while Aloe and Red Tea soothe and calm skin.  Paraben Free  Artificial Color Free  Fragrance Free  Talc Free  Hand-Crafted  Hypo-Allergenic  Non-Comedogenic  Never Tested on Animals ; see more...

Durba C.
If this blush could be found in more places, I'm sure it would be a lot more popular. I've had it in the shade "Creation" for a few years now, and I love it. It is a very flattering color, and is highly pigmented and easy to blend. What I like the most is that it can be built up from a lighter to darker application, depending on what you prefer for your skin tone. It feels great on the skin, and looks gorgeous. Seriously, I wish this product could be available more widely!
Madeline
This blush is so pigmented and gorgeous. I love this brand because it all natural and dosen't have any parabens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so blendable and i would totally buy this again.a
Jessica P.
Schaumburg, IL
This blush I love I'm a medium skin tone and when i apply it its so natural and its very settle for me its my go to blush its a brown pink color great it you don't want to get a dramatic look!
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
Review for: Airy, Creation more...
I only usually find this brand at like Molly stones or at whole foods I really love their make up brand this is a beautiful color
Brenda P.
Me fasina la pigmentacion y los tonos que cuentan esta marca, deja el rostro luciendo muy lindo, pienso que es una buena opcion para un maquillaje diario , pero tambien , un maquillaje para una ocacion especial , para mi su precio es muy accesible.