Mineral Fusion - Base Sheer Tint Foundation Warm - 1.8 oz. uploaded by AnnieJo T.

BY MINERAL FUSION

Sheer tint in warm is ideal for tan skin with golden undertones. A lightweight, hydrating foundation with a dewy finish that provides sheer coverage for a perfectly even skin tone. Pomegranate, red tea, white tea and sea kelp offer age-defying antioxidant protection to defend against free radical damage and give skin a healthy radiance. hypo-allergenic, gluten free, paraben free, phthalate free, fragrance free, artificial color free. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
AnnieJo T.
Riesel, TX
This is a nice, lightweight base that evens out my skin tone. It has never caused any irritation. Most of the time, this is all I use as a base. Rarely, when the circles under my eyes seem darker than usual, I'll add cover up under my eyes.
Rebecca C.
Billings, MT
Review for: Neutral more...
I'm pretty happy with this foundation, but it does seem to leave my skin a little greasy. I use it under some powdered foundation, and the combination is nice.
jazmin g.
North Hills, CA
Review for: Neutral more...
I find this product fascinating and the consistency interests me I would like to purchase this
Alina  B.
Auburn, WA
Review for: Neutral more...
Good stuff here, not for me but my friends all say this has worked great for them.