Mineral Fusion Base Hydration Mist for Face & Body uploaded by Ashley W.

BY MINERAL FUSION #89 in Facial Mists

Minerals on a mission Skin-refreshing hydration to set mineral foundation Age-defying antioxidants Hypo-allergenic, Paraben free Skin refreshing hydration: Shea Butter and Hyaluronic Acid deliver the refreshing hydration that minerals love. Mist skin to set foundation and throughout the day as needed, to refresh skin with a burst of instant hydration. Age-defying antioxidants: Chamomile, White Tea, Burdock Root and Sea Kelp soothe and nourish while defending skin against free radical damage. Paraben Free Artificial Color Free Hypo-Allergenic Gluten Free Non-Comedogenic ; see more...

Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mineral fusion hydration mist is the best setting spray I've tried in a while! It not only sets my makeup, but it melts my foundation and setting powder together for a more natural look. My skins getting dryer thanks to the weather change and this has been helping my skin look hydrated and keeping my highlight glowing all day! I've been spraying this on my highlighting brush and it really intensify the highlight, yet keeps it in place for up to 10 hours. It's cruelty free, chemical free & lightly smells of shea butter.

Note this is the new packaging!
Shea B.
Queen Creek, AZ
Having tried this product, compared this product, and done the math I would honestly recommend just opting out for a high end product. I bought this setting spray that was less than two ounces for $20. Urban decay all nighter is $32 for 4 ounces. In my own personal opinion I prefer the urban decay. I think you get more for your money by far. When I went to try to use my mineral fusion setting spray it did not come out of the bottle the way I would have expected either. It came out as a stream rather than a mist. This fact alone doesn't make this product very practical as an actual setting spray. I was also expecting it to be hydrating etc. Due to their advertising and the box but I honestly couldn't tell the slightest difference at all in my skin it felt like I was spraying water on myself. I overall would recommend opting out for another product my experience was on the poor side.