BY MINERAL FUSION #82 in Facial Mists

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Minerals on a mission Skin-refreshing hydration to set mineral foundation Age-defying antioxidants Hypo-allergenic, Paraben free Skin refreshing hydration: Shea Butter and Hyaluronic Acid deliver the refreshing hydration that minerals love. Mist skin to set foundation and throughout the day as needed, to refresh skin with a burst of instant hydration. Age-defying antioxidants: Chamomile, White Tea, Burdock Root and Sea Kelp soothe and nourish while defending skin against free radical damage. Paraben Free Artificial Color Free Hypo-Allergenic Gluten Free Non-Comedogenic ; see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com*
Shea B.
Shea B.
Queen Creek, AZ
Having tried this product, compared this product, and done the math I would honestly recommend just opting out for a high end product. I bought this setting spray that was less than two ounces for $20. Urban decay all nighter is $32 for 4 ounces. In my own personal opinion I prefer the urban decay. I think you get more for your money by far. When I went to try to use my mineral fusion setting spray it did not come out of the bottle the way I would have expected either. It came out as a stream rather than a mist. This fact alone doesn't make this product very practical as an actual setting spray. I was also expecting it to be hydrating etc. Due to their advertising and the box but I honestly couldn't tell the slightest difference at all in my skin it felt like I was spraying water on myself. I overall would recommend opting out for another product my experience was on the poor side.