BY MINERAL ESSENCE

Brooke C.
Review for: Flirty Rose
Very good product, love the color quality and the shininess of this lip gloss. Definitely worth the buy. Recommend this to all those makeup lovers out there! I promise you'll love this, its a great lip gloss.
Olivia Q.
Swartz Creek, MI
Review for: Flirty Rose
Great pigmentation and price! I like using it on the center of my lips over a lipstick to make my lips look bigger and more plump without overdoing it.
Diksha R.
Review for: Flirty Rose
This is my favorite. The color is so attractive and shiny. Totally worth the buy.
Magaly F.
lanham, MD
Review for: Flirty Rose
This is my favorite. love the color , and good size , i can anywhere with that
Nikia H.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Hot Pink
It work ok but not for that price. If they would come down so more on the price then it would've ok to buy
Mari K.
Tujunga, CA
Review for: Flirty Rose
Great coverage it has a little bit of shine but not too much so its a nice product I had it for a while and i am going to repurchase it
Alexis B.
Review for: Mimosa
This lip gloss is shiny, the color is great, andI find it lasts for quite a while!
Marjory O.
Kamloops, BC
Review for: Flirty Rose
Love this color for the days I want a more natural soft lip but also a little of shine on them!
Eiman K.
Review for: Mimosa
Personally I am not a huge fan of lip gloss however the colour and finish of this product is quite good. However I think it's slightly expensive