BY MINERAL ESSENCE

Feast your eyes on the splendor of Mother Nature. Whether you desire a hint of subtle color, a splash of glamour or simply want to accentuate your natural beauty, these velvety smooth, crease-proof formulas come in a variety of gorgeous, long-lasting... see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Mineral Essence (me) Matte Eye Shadow - Sunrise 2 gm (Compare to Bare Escentuals and Bare Minerals)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?

back