BY MINERAL ESSENCE

An endless assortment of unique eye shadows, blended with pure crushed minerals from the earth, these colors offer dazzling results and unprecedented skin care. Whether you want a hint of subtle color or a splash of glamour, these velvety smooth, crease-proof formulas offer a variety of gorgeous, long-lasting effects to choose from. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Mineral Essence (me) Matte Eye Shadow - Silver Maple 2 gm (Compare to Bare Escentuals and Bare Minerals)!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?