Mineral Essence (me) M2 Medium Foundation Powder - Large (Compare to Bare Escentuals and Bare Minerals)

BY MINERAL ESSENCE

Coverage is flawless even on problem skin. Soft, creamy pure minerals create a beautiful play of light on your face, giving your skin a naturally luminous, radiant look. Its featherweight formula glides on so smoothly. It's like you are not wearing any make-up at all. No matter what your skin tone is, we have got you covered. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sammie A.
Mentor, OH
I haaaaaaate thiiiis! Made me look like a clown! Tooo thick. Never biy.this product. It is not worth is at all.
Eiman K.
This product is extremely long lasting, even though it is pricey I would say it is worth it as it gives a natural finish to my everyday look
andrea q.