Mineral Essence (me) Eye Primer 20 gm (Compare to Bare Escentuals and Bare Minerals) uploaded by Jessica W.

BY MINERAL ESSENCE

This new revolutionary formula uses Anti-Oxyzome technology to extend the life of your eye makeup, ensuring beautiful long-lasting application. Applies smooth as a sheer base so you can wear it under your eye shadow and shimmer powder to create a... see more...

Jessica W.
This goes on smooth and keeps my eyeshadow looking great all day long. I would highly recommend. Sometimes Zulily will carry it. Mineral Essence (me) Eye Primer 20 gm (Compare to Bare Escentuals and Bare Minerals)
Miranda M.
The perfect addition to my mineral make up, and it really makes my eyeshadow pop!!! It isn't too sticky and thick and goes on smooth!!
Raschele P.
Yarmouth Port, MA
This eye primer is great! Good application, and felt nice going on. didn't make me itchy or feel gooey afterwards.