BY MINERAL ESSENCE

• Is this a real sticky lip gloss? I hate lip gloss that ju...1 Answers
  • How many other colors does this gloss come in?1 Answers
Alesandra V.
Los Angeles, CA
I mean I don't usually wear lip gloss but when I tried this one it was really sticky, are they supposed to feel like that? I don't think so
Jackie E.
San Antonio, Tx
I love this lip gloss! I seriously take it everywhere I go! I'm no make up specialist, but I know a good gloss when I see one!
Hiba N.
Grand Island , NY
Amazing product. would highly recommend to everyone! Works great for every one I think! Great on lips!
Jackie E.
San Antonio, Tx
How many other colors does this gloss come in?
Emily T.
Is this a real sticky lip gloss? I hate lip gloss that just make your lips feel all sticky or when my hair gets stuck in the gloss.