Minecraft: Wii U Edition Nintendo Wii U

by Minecraft

Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures. Explore randomly-generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in Creative Mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armour to fend off the dangerous mobs. Craft, create, and explore alone, or with up to four players in split-screen and up to eight online. To experience split-screen functionality a high-definition television is required. The game supports the following languages via an in-game language select function; English, French, German, Spanish.

Is this appropriate for an 8 year old? How complicated is it to play?
Is this multi player? My kids would love to play at the same time.
Thinking of getting it for my cousin is the game any good?
Start your review of Minecraft: Wii U Edition Nintendo Wii U!
Charlin F.
Gamer Expert Level 1
1,683 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
So I bought this Minecraft for our WiiU system because my son and stepdaughter are huge Minecraft fans and I couldn’t wait to see the Mario edition (which is awesome btw) However, to get this on multiplayer mode was an absolute nightmare. I actually had to go find a YouTube tutorial to figure it out.
Emily M.
Redmond, WA
Gamer Expert Level 2
My kids love this game. They have it on the wii as well as the ps4. And would play it 24 hours a day if I would let them. I would definitely recommend it for kids 7+ because it is tricky to get it started and figure everything out at first.
Patricia D.
Great game for all Minecraft lovers I bought this game for my kids stay play Minecraft on the iPad all the time they really were surprised to know that I was available for the Wii U they play it over and over this one also the Mario package which you can play with the Mario theme if you want. You can build your own world 🌍 if you desire. It is a lot of fun. I recommend this product for multiplayer too. The screen can be split on 2 for a two player battle and game play.
Faith H.
Tampa
I eat this all the time it helps with sore throat and it’s delicious. Super yummy treat
nicole S.
Dripping Spgs, TX
kids obsessed. Cute game. Love that it inspires my kids to code.  if your kid likes this you should check out scratch dot mit dot edu
Stephanie M.
Pico Rivera, CA
The game itself contains no bad language, or indeed any language. However there is the possibility of exposure to older players and their uncensored commentaries when your child visits Minecraft posts on YouTube . My daughter adores this game but I don’t allow her to play by her self
Taylor C.
Minecraft is a great game that is great for all ages, it is very affordable for how much you can get out of it. It is a great game to play with friends or on your own, you can build or play the online video games that are on there. You can also buy additional products on the game
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Gamer Expert Level 1
My kids both love to play Minecraft! They play this game on the laptop, the wii, the xbox, anywhere they can! It is super easy, fun, and they can play for hours.  I love that they can also play on their ipads and they can create their own worlds. They also love playing live as well.
Jennifer B.
Hazel Green, AL
My nephews play this game so much. When they aren't playing they are watching videos about it.
Kassandra R.
New London, CT
My daughter loves this game she be playing for hours on her wii you. Ones she is playing she is so into the game that she dosent listen what you are saying to her.