Minecraft: Wii U Edition (Nintendo Wii U) uploaded by Iris R.Minecraft: Wii U Edition (Nintendo Wii U) uploaded by Arianna A.

BY MINECRAFT

Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures. Explore randomly-generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in Creative Mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armour to fend off the dangerous mobs. Craft, create, and explore alone, or with up to four players in split-screen and up to eight online. To experience split-screen functionality a high-definition television is required. The game supports the following languages via an in-game language select function; English, French, German, Spanish. see more...

• Is this appropriate for an 8 year old? How complicated is...2 Answers
  • Is this multi player? My kids would love to play at the s...2 Answers
  • Thinking of getting it for my cousin is the game any go...2 Answers
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Gamer Expert Level 1
My kids both love to play Minecraft! They play this game on the laptop, the wii, the xbox, anywhere they can! It is super easy, fun, and they can play for hours.  I love that they can also play on their ipads and they can create their own worlds. They also love playing live as well.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Gamer Expert Level 2
This is another game my son loves. I dont understand it but he does.very well with it. He enjoys it and is creative that helps your child be creative and thunk of what he/she wants to make. Perfect for both boys and girls
Patricia D.
Great game for all Minecraft lovers I bought this game for my kids stay play Minecraft on the iPad all the time they really were surprised to know that I was available for the Wii U they play it over and over this one also the Mario package which you can play with the Mario theme if you want. You can build your own world ūüĆć if you desire. It is a lot of fun. I recommend this product for multiplayer too. The screen can be split on 2 for a two player battle and game play.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Gamer Expert Level 2
My kids love this game. They have it on the wii as well as the ps4. And would play it 24 hours a day if I would let them. I would definitely recommend it for kids 7+ because it is tricky to get it started and figure everything out at first.
Darnell D.
Fort Washington, MD
I'm getting the kids this for christmas. Thet love to play minecraft. In their minds they are the knigs of all things minecraft. so I think that this is something that they will enjoy alot
Kassandra R.
New London, CT
My daughter loves this game she be playing for hours on her wii you. Ones she is playing she is so into the game that she dosent listen what you are saying to her.
Lindsay A.
Muncie, IN
Gamer Expert Level 1
Fun game to play by yourself or with others. Allows you to be creative and you can make some amazing things on this game with a very simple concept.
Sade B.
Brooklyn
Love this game for my god son and my daughter. They love playing it for Xbox.. very fun game... very entertaining.... it have its own fun to it....
Jennifer E.
Great game for all ages. My children; ages 7,9,13 spend hours playing this game together. I love that this game also helps with mathematics
Brandi A.
My kids love this game. They have it on every game console. They watch youtube videos to learn new things. It's a fun game for all ages.
Talena T.
Greenville, SC
I have mine craft on Xbox, how is it on the Wii U?
mia f.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Thinking of getting it for my cousin is the game any good?
Heidi B.
Gamer Expert Level 2
Is this multi player? My kids would love to play at the same time.
Skylar M.
Muscle shoals , Al
Is this appropriate for an 8 year old? How complicated is it to play?
Eva C.
Gamer Expert Level 4
Does anyone even know how to use a Wii U?