I work at a school and kids totally love Minecraft. What makes it so special or I would say addicting?
salt lake city - 3 years ago

8 answers

It is actually one of the oldest games around. Research it! It is actually one of the few I don't mind my kids playing a lot. It teaches a lot about engineering, architecture and how wiring works, because they can make circuits for stuff. Plus it builds their creativity. The world is the limit in that game.
6 months ago
ITS SO MUCH FUN OMG U CAN BUILD STUFF AND MAKE FRIENDS WITH DOGS
6 months ago
I think it's kind of like lego in the sense that kids have total creativity to make whatever they want on it
a year ago
because there is no limits in playing it we use our imagination in building things and fighting
a year ago
I don't know! I played once or twice and had trouble putting it down myself and still couldn't tell u why
a year ago
My daughter loves it. I think it gives them a bit of control in building their own little world, truly works with their creativity!
3 years ago
My sons have this, they love to build houses and then blow it up lol You can build however you want, alter, destroy. Keeps them busy without me worrying about negatives other games have
3 years ago
That you can do anything. You can create your own server and meet other people from the world. You can create a city and so many things. The graphics aren't the best but a great game doesn't need good graphics. I play minecraft all the time. It's fun, time consuming and it's just a world where you can build and have fun. Just tell the kids to watch out for the creepers c: