BY PS3 #12 in PlayStation Games

Build! Craft! Explore! Experience the gaming phenomenon Minecraft rebuilt for the PlayStation 3 system! Discover a world with the freedom to do whatever you want. Dig down into the unknown depths or build incredible structures, from humble homes to grand cityscapes. Explore, build, and conquer alone or with your friends via split screen mode or online. The only limit is your imagination. see more...

Jessica K.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I know how popular this game is. But I never understood what the craze was for it. All I would hear were people talking about it all the time. When I first tried it I had an open mind.. but I just did not like it as much as everyone else had liked it. I don't understand how people find it fun to just hit pixels all day or make a world out of little bits of nothing. But people find pleasure in it! I have seen really cool gameplay videos online with amazing worlds that were created. But personally  I don't have the time for it. I think the audience for this game is for the younger generation. I just personally don't find fun in playing it, but I can see how others like it.
Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
I never actually bought the game, but I did play it a lot off shareplay. It can be quite addicting. It sucked sooo bad when you needed to go mine though, and if you accidentally fell into that lava. Mannnn, all your stuff is gone! Especially, if you found gold, and diamonds. Ughhh* lol. I did enjoy it, but I’d rather stick to my Sims.
Sheyenne S.
Sun Valley, NV
Personally not a Minecraft fan. The game for the PS3 isn’t very expensive though because of the PS4 being released. There is room for improvements but none is going to be done. If you are a Minecraft fan I would recommend this to you though.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is such a popular game for teenage boys! My nephews love it! It’s hard to pry them away from it. I’ve personally never played it, but I’ve heard a lot about it. I would definitely recommend it! It seems to be a hit around here.
Roxanne O.
My nephew is obsessed with this game. I don’t quite get it but he does. It’s one of the more affordable games I have purchased. Idk if it’s similar to other games Bc I haven’t really played it. All I know is the kids love it.
Vivian J.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
FUN and i like wasting my time building castles and cities and pikachu and all that pixel art stuff. Its a fun game if you like building and fighting and crafting and so. Also like the packs for it alot! The demo worlds are pretty cool too and so is how everything is built in them.
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
Gamer Expert Level 1
What a great, creative game! So great for all ages too! Moms and dads can play with their kids or just by themselves! Great creativity with limitless possibilities.
Danielle L.
Kissimmee, FL
I started the game so that the difference in performance was clear. Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition not only runs with unbelievable softness on the Sony console but it looks more beautiful - although the rendering distance is smaller, the high-resolution graphics hold even the largest TVs.Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition supports not only multiplayer online games but also up to four offline people on Split Screen.While not as much content as the PC, Minecraft for PlayStation 3 outperforms the original with performance and gameplay that border on perfection.
Andrés M.
Miami
Gamer Expert Level 1
This product I like I have played a lot I spent a lot of time playing it is very good if you want to stop playing other games like call of duty or combat games this game is very little violent and you can also play online I like it so much I gave you my account In the game to play my 4 year old girl and she likes it so this game serves to entertain a little the little ones of the house
Dominike H.
Folsom, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
The first time i ever played was on a friends xbox360. Well i was hooked! So i bought it for my ps3 and literally would play for hours!!!!!! I never thought i'd find a game that i love soo much! It was only $19.99 so super affordable especially since you get free updates to the game! And the best part was it had a discount code inside for you if you updated your console for a upgrade to your minecraft. As in PS4 Console PS4 Minecraft.
Krystal R.
E Northport, NY
How does this game work? What do you do ? Is it like an adventure game ?
Kayla F.
Hamilton, OH
My 4 year old has this and I don't know much about it. Is there any point in the game or do you just build stuff?
Heather R.
Hanford, CA
Is it multi-player?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
do they a multiplayer version of this game for the ps4?
Michelle N.
salt lake city
I work at a school and kids totally love Minecraft. What makes it so special or I would say addicting?