Minecraft (Playstation 3)

by PS3

Build! Craft! Explore! Experience the gaming phenomenon Minecraft rebuilt for the PlayStation 3 system! Discover a world with the freedom to do whatever you want. Dig down into the unknown depths or build incredible structures, from humble homes to grand cityscapes. Explore, build, and conquer alone or with your friends via split screen mode or online. The only limit is your imagination.

How do I play online with others than my friends
Is it a good game?
is there any age limit
Start your review of Minecraft (Playstation 3)!
Kristie M.
Skowhegan, ME
Minecraft (Playstation 3) uploaded by Kristie M.
Purchased at: GameStop
Minecraft is so popular! I bet the percentage of parents, who have involuntary listened to at least 3 minecraft stories, is crazy high. My boys who are 11 and 24 both love this game. I love this game because they can play this together. Its not too violent for my 11 year old. Thank you Minecraft.
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Minecraft (Playstation 3) uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Generally pretty good for creative kids who like to explore, This excellent independent title is an wonderful educational opportunity for tweens and teens, with the ability to build and construct it fosters creative thinking and problem solving. All positive.
Elijah B.
Oak Grove, KY
I love playing Minecraft and for the playstation. It is very affordable and not expensive and I play it every single night. this is not similar to other
ashley E.
Mount Vernon, OH
This game let's you make whatever you want! There is no real objective to the game so you basicly do whatever you want. And I hate the enderman he always gets away.
Leah W.
Jal, NM
I love mine craft. you can free play and build your own world. you can play in groups and online. Fight enemy's and play games in world's built by other players. duper fun.
Rene P.
Durham, ME
I love minecraft and playing on the ps3 is a great experience. It makes it easier to build and fight off monsters and much easier for multi-player activity.
Heather B.
Port Richey, FL
It's a fun game. It's weird but time killing and addicting. Not my favorite but do love to play it at times.
Alexus J.
Cleveland, TN
Love thus game you can do or build anything something for every builder you are never bored with different difficulty levels and obstacles
Gabrielle L.
Laveen, AZ
Great game for kids. Bought this for my little brother and he never runs out of things he wants to build.
Chantelle G.
Kenner, LA
Minecraft is fun game. good game for kids and all. lots of creative game play . best game
Ask a question to the Influenster community...