BY PS3 #18 in PlayStation Games

Build! Craft! Explore! Experience the gaming phenomenon Minecraft rebuilt for the PlayStation 3 system! Discover a world with the freedom to do whatever you want. Dig down into the unknown depths or build incredible structures, from humble homes to grand cityscapes. Explore, build, and conquer alone or with your friends via split screen mode or online. The only limit is your imagination. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tabitha R.
I never actually bought the game, but I did play it a lot off shareplay. It can be quite addicting. It sucked sooo bad when you needed to go mine though, and if you accidentally fell into that lava. Mannnn, all your stuff is gone! Especially, if you found gold, and diamonds. Ughhh* lol. I did enjoy it, but I’d rather stick to my Sims.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is such a popular game for teenage boys! My nephews love it! It’s hard to pry them away from it. I’ve personally never played it, but I’ve heard a lot about it. I would definitely recommend it! It seems to be a hit around here.
Vivian F.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
FUN and i like wasting my time building castles and cities and pikachu and all that pixel art stuff. Its a fun game if you like building and fighting and crafting and so. Also like the packs for it alot! The demo worlds are pretty cool too and so is how everything is built in them.
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
Gamer Expert Level 1
What a great, creative game! So great for all ages too! Moms and dads can play with their kids or just by themselves! Great creativity with limitless possibilities.
Danielle L.
Kissimmee, FL
I started the game so that the difference in performance was clear. Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition not only runs with unbelievable softness on the Sony console but it looks more beautiful - although the rendering distance is smaller, the high-resolution graphics hold even the largest TVs.Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition supports not only multiplayer online games but also up to four offline people on Split Screen.While not as much content as the PC, Minecraft for PlayStation 3 outperforms the original with performance and gameplay that border on perfection.
Andrés M.
Miami
Gamer Expert Level 1
This product I like I have played a lot I spent a lot of time playing it is very good if you want to stop playing other games like call of duty or combat games this game is very little violent and you can also play online I like it so much I gave you my account In the game to play my 4 year old girl and she likes it so this game serves to entertain a little the little ones of the house
Dominike H.
Folsom, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
The first time i ever played was on a friends xbox360. Well i was hooked! So i bought it for my ps3 and literally would play for hours!!!!!! I never thought i'd find a game that i love soo much! It was only $19.99 so super affordable especially since you get free updates to the game! And the best part was it had a discount code inside for you if you updated your console for a upgrade to your minecraft. As in PS4 Console PS4 Minecraft.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Gamer Expert Level 1
My husband has had fun playing this game. When he wants time out from war and shooting games. It was reasonable priced and he had fun building things. He said it was different and fun. He likes being creative and he recommends games to his friends and work buddies all the time.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
My 8 year old plays this game daily. She loves it and gets very into it. She tries to explain it to me haha but i really have no idea what shes talking about. But she tells me its a great game! Minecraft (Playstation 3)
Vale A.
Seattle
Minecraft is one of my favorite games because I can play with my friends online and every time we play let's go on new fun adventures I like because you can let your imagination fly and build the house of your dreams or something fun.
Krystal R.
E Northport, NY
How does this game work? What do you do ? Is it like an adventure game ?
Kayla F.
Hamilton, OH
My 4 year old has this and I don't know much about it. Is there any point in the game or do you just build stuff?
Heather R.
Hanford, CA
Is it multi-player?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
do they a multiplayer version of this game for the ps4?
Michelle N.
salt lake city
I work at a school and kids totally love Minecraft. What makes it so special or I would say addicting?