Minecraft Minecraft Xbox One Edition

by Microsoft

#1 in Xbox Games

Build with your imagination! Minecraft, one of the best-selling games on xbox 360, is now available on xbox one. Create and explore your very own world where the only limit is what you can imagine just be sure to build a shelter before night comes to keep yourself safe from monsters.

What's the best way to find diamonds Minecraft Minecraft Xbox One Edition ?
While there be any new improvements coming in for the game such as mobs, or tools ?
HAS anyone play this game?
Start your review of Minecraft Minecraft Xbox One Edition!
member-3b8f01
Minecraft Minecraft Xbox One Edition uploaded by member-3b8f01
one of my favorite games since forever. such a fun gam to play with any console and friends!
Jennifer H.
2,668 reviews
Minecraft Minecraft Xbox One Edition uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: GameStop
My son plays MineCraft none stop! He has since he was about eight. He is fifteen and still loved to play.
Judith Z.
Gamer Expert Level 1
One of the best sandbox games I've ever had the privilege of playing!! I've spent countless hours playing and there's still so much more to do!! It's a must have game!!
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
Gamer Expert Level 1
Minecraft is amazing, one of the few games I can play for hours and hours and never get bored. The possibilities are endless. Especially since you can go the hard route and play survival mode, or if you're feeling lazy, creative mode is great too. And awesome game for kids and adults alike.
Tanya K.
Brandenburg, KY
Purchased at: GameStop
This is the best of all games wrapped up into one. I am a 30 yr old parent of 3, and I am a moderator on a Minecraft multi-player server. This game is great for all ages, as there are many, many ways to play, most of which have been addressed already. But I am in a unique position as a multiplayer server moderator and a parent
Autumn D.
Allentown, PA
I love Minecraft so much. It's such a fun game where the possibilities of what you can do are absolutely endless. I'd recommend this to all ages and anyone.
Destiny S.
San Antonio, TX
Love this game. As a 21 year old female who plays quite a few games I never thought I'd get into minecraft. I've been a Zelda and halo girl for as long as I can remember but I love the open concept and it's just so stress free and enjoyable. If you haven't tried it I defiantly recommend it!
Nicky S.
Texarkana, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This game is definitely got lasting power. And it is a pretty wholesome game that teaches you building skills Keeps your mind sharp And it keeps your imagination going
Tosha W.
Paragould
At first, I did not understand the point of the game. To be honest, I can't say that I do now. But it's my son's favorite game, and he loves for me to play it with him! I love that you can build whatever you set your mind to, you can change character skins and texture pack. It's fun to see my little guy be creative.
Joe B.
Massapequa , NY
Gamer Expert Level 2
Minecraft is the best nonsense, no plot game. It is easy enough for young kids to get ahold of and entertaining enough to for teens and adults.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cameron G.
Fresno, CA
il y a un an
Megan W. il y a un an
Mine around y coordinate 11 approximately 6 blocks above the bedrock layer at the lowest point you can go. Having fortune enchantment on your pick axe will give you more diamonds per diamond ore you find.