- "Such a great game to play with your friends, specially on creative mode because you can literally go wild and build anything you want." in 27 reviews
- "Minecraft is the best game for kids and adults it has an creative mode that is best for smaller children all the way up to hard mode that is best for adults" in 22 reviews
- "It's so much fun to create your own buildings and whatnot and although the graphics are kind of simple, they're great." in 18 reviews
- "Survival mode or creative mode, on your own or on a server with others, for educational use or just for fun, vanilla or modded - there are SO many possibilities." in 11 reviews
- "You can farm, gather, build whatever comes to mind, theres potions and little enemies that come out at night and its just great!" in 11 reviews
The game is still being updated with new creatures, items, and biomes. There are countless servers that you can play on, with all sorts of mini-games, or you can play with your friends. You (or one of your friends) will need a Minecraft Realms subscription, which, for $8 a month, is a private server that you and up to 10 friends can play on.
Overall, it's just a super fun, simple game. It's one that totally drags you in, and it's completely worth the price.
I haven't tried the pocket edition or on other platforms.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos