BY MINECRAFT

• Does anyone still play? 68 Answers
  • What is everyone's fascination with this game? Is it like The Sim...13 Answers
  • Has anyone used minecraft story mode? My six year old really want...2 Answers
Minecraft
  • "Such a great game to play with your friends, specially on creative mode because you can literally go wild and build anything you want." in 27 reviews
  • "Minecraft is the best game for kids and adults it has an creative mode that is best for smaller children all the way up to hard mode that is best for adults" in 22 reviews
  • "It's so much fun to create your own buildings and whatnot and although the graphics are kind of simple, they're great." in 18 reviews
  • "You can farm, gather, build whatever comes to mind, theres potions and little enemies that come out at night and its just great!" in 11 reviews
  • "Survival mode or creative mode, on your own or on a server with others, for educational use or just for fun, vanilla or modded - there are SO many possibilities." in 11 reviews
Ashlee A.
Ashlee A.
Minecraft is the perfect getaway game. Whether it's survival, creative, or adventure in either single player or multiplayer, it's amazing. The new updates (ex: 1.9) perfectly add on the general perfection of the game. I enjoy the graphics and the option of choosing your username, what you look like, what you want to play and more makes it all just the more desirable. Perfect for free time when you need to be creative or enjoy a game of new experiences. U especially enjoy that this game is all round devices. Whether PC, Xbox, or your phone, Minecraft is accessible. 5-stars for sure!
Cielo W.
Cielo W.
Mansfield, TX
At first I thought Minecraft was just another game that could rot my 5 yr old's mind. As I watched her play and talk about the creative world she had built and the thought she put in to placing those blocks in just the right place to build her home, school, church, railroad tracks, farm, etc. It became clear to me that this was not just an ordinary game. It allowed her to use her imagination and creativity to spawn her new world along with towns people and animals to boot.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
I love minecraft. I think I've played it on every platform. PC is the best. Xbox and other platforms are far behind the PC version. But they're still just as fun. I play them with my family and friends. Even the kids I babysit love minecraft. Especially the little boy. He even has a lego set. Minecraft is all around a great family fun game. I would honestly recommend everyone at least play it once.
Megan D.
Megan D.
San Diego, CA
It's a game that keeps on giving. Yes I know there are a million 10 year old who love this game. But no it's not just for kids. I can't tell you how many adults, spouses, and parents I know who play this game. It gets so complex and there is a never ending amount of projects and adventures you can take on. It does kind of get boring after a while, but years after starting I still keep going back.
Lynda K.
Lynda K.
Hurst, TX
My kids became so obsessed with this game it became annoying hearing about it all the time. BUT I love their creativity when it comes to the game. The buildings they create, the friends they've made. It definitely helps one become their most creative self and I love the fact that it's a one time, life time fee and account. No need for monthly renewals or buying extras for the game.
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
To be honest, I do not know how to play the game but my 8 year old son does and he loves minecraft. It is his creative way to build his own imagination by stacking up blocks and changing characters, and submitting animals in different areas of the world. Yes, if your child or yourself are into minecraft, i would recommend to buy.
Marieka B.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
This game is always fun to play with a group of friends. We kind of just troll each other or go off and hermit. I have a lot of fun playing it and building and gathering but it can get a little repetitive and boring after a while. It also doesn't help that the music in the background is so soothing and sleep inducing.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Post, TX
This game is one I would strongly recommend to all young gamers. It keeps both of my younger brothers entertained for hours. They enjoy this game very much. My brothers enjoy being able to play it with other people across the world. I think anyone with young children or younger siblings should show them this game.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Rochester , NY
this is a fun game to play with your friends, after a while thought it does get rather dull. Its a game I would recommend playing if you aren't trying to get into anything its something you can easily save and walk away from. I was not too impressed but it is fun to kill time with friends playing once in a while.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Lumberton, TX
I have been playing minecraft since about a year after it came out. I am in love with this game. I play this game any chance I get. I play with friends, alone, doesn't matter. I don't think they could make this game any more enjoyable. If you haven't played minecraft yet, seriously, you have to give it a shot!!!
Iris M.
Iris M.
Does anyone still play?
Lina S.
Lina S.
Naperville, IL
Is there anything you hate about Minecraft?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Rock Spring, GA
Is this game really addictive or does it get repetitive and boring after awhile?
Heather A.
Heather A.
Buckhannon, WV
Where do you like to play Minecraft the most? PS3, PS4, XBOX360 or PC?
Ryan N.
Ryan N.
Huntington, WV
Whats the best system to play minecarft on?