Add a Photo

By MINECRAFT
Video Games on Rollback at Walmart.com!

GREAT BARGAIN

Video Games on Rollback at Walmart.com!
Photos (23)
James B.
James B.
Superior, WI

Great game for any age. I started playing this a couple years ago after my kid sister told me about it. I have been hooked on it ever since. You get to do whatever you want on single player, and in multiplayer there are so many game modes that Minecraft can become almost any other game you want it to be(DayZ, COD, Star Wars, and so many more!). The PVP is also more interesting than most games mainly because only on certain servers are there guns. Most PVP is done with swords and you would think that all that would be to it would be pointing and clicking but no!!! People do crazy things like strafe and block/hit. It is literally the best game I have ever played. Please take my advice and go out and buy this game. It runs on almost any PC, Laptop and it also has versions for Xbox and Playstation. For $25 how can you possibly go wrong?
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA

One of those games you start playing and then look up, it is 5 years later and you are still playing it. My fiancee and I play this and actually own a few Minecraft servers. IP Server.phobospvp.com if you are ever interested in some PVP. This game is not only relaxing but inspiring. If you are unable to use your imagination it isn't for you, but if you are able to let your imagination create the world of your dreams, this game is for you. I love to let myself come home after work and just zone into that perfect world. I do enjoy the heavily modified versions of the game available in Feed the Beast and Tekkit. One of my favorite things about this game is that it is constantly evolving, always growing, and it is endless...like your aspirations should be.
Ashlee A.
Ashlee A.

Minecraft is the perfect getaway game. Whether it's survival, creative, or adventure in either single player or multiplayer, it's amazing. The new updates (ex: 1.9) perfectly add on the general perfection of the game. I enjoy the graphics and the option of choosing your username, what you look like, what you want to play and more makes it all just the more desirable. Perfect for free time when you need to be creative or enjoy a game of new experiences. U especially enjoy that this game is all round devices. Whether PC, Xbox, or your phone, Minecraft is accessible. 5-stars for sure!
Neyllen P.
Neyllen P.

It is a good game, only, for all ages and entertaining, what I like is that you can do whatever you want as well as in creative and survival, also can play online or with friends, the only thing is that sometimes is laguea but just it is removed. Like recommend

es un buen juego, unico, para todas las edades y entretenido,lo que me gusta es que puedes hacer lo que quieras tanto como en creativo como en supervivencia, tambien puedes jugar online o con amigos, lo unico es que aveces se laguea pero igual se quita. igual lo recomiendo
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
Tulsa, OK

Minecraft is such a diverse game and with the aspect of servers, it can become many types of games for you. Like to just build things? Creative is it. Want a solo survival game? There is it. Want to build a community and towns and cities, etc? There are servers for that. Like to play endless types of mini games? There are servers for that as well! It is just endless possibilities. I love to play the regular modes as well as jump on to different servers, depending on what I am looking to enjoy that day.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
East China, MI

I like Minecraft, it's one of those games that you can play for hours without realizing how much time has gone by. You get really into it once you learn what styles of buildings you like to create and other fun things and it's a constructive game that you can look at something that you've worked on and actually be proud of it. It can become dull and boring doing repetitive things (like mining for two hours straight) and the music can get annoying but it's a fun game that any one of any age can enjoy
Cielo W.
Cielo W.
Mansfield, TX

At first I thought Minecraft was just another game that could rot my 5 yr old's mind. As I watched her play and talk about the creative world she had built and the thought she put in to placing those blocks in just the right place to build her home, school, church, railroad tracks, farm, etc. It became clear to me that this was not just an ordinary game. It allowed her to use her imagination and creativity to spawn her new world along with towns people and animals to boot.
Ana C.
Ana C.

I really do enjoy Minecraft. As I'm not the best gamer I still think it's fun and there's a lot to do. The game is endless and definitely for the most creative of people. Even if you aren't very creative you can just test your survival skills. There's something for everyone
Teri B.
Teri B.
Cut Off, LA

My 5 year old likes to play this game on the weekends. We play together. We usually play on peaceful mode without the monsters but we've also played on easy mode (monsters included) as well. It is interesting and fun and there are lots of ways to incorporate learning while playing this game. It's also very addicting and while he never tires of playing I seem to get bored with it after awhile. I think if you like playing the Sims you will also like playing this game.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX

This game is very addicting! sometimes you can get so OCD that u have to finish that magical huge castle you're building!....err in creative mode that is lol because in Survival mode u have to work to even get the the ingredients to build the castle ... and make sure creepers don't explode and ruin your half made buildings lol...it's great! I like it. but I like it better when I play with someone because after a while it gets kind of lonely ...and spooky :P
Iris M.
Iris M.

Does anyone still play?
Lina S.
Lina S.
Naperville, IL

Is there anything you hate about Minecraft?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Rock Spring, GA

Is this game really addictive or does it get repetitive and boring after awhile?
Heather A.
Heather A.
Buckhannon, WV

Where do you like to play Minecraft the most? PS3, PS4, XBOX360 or PC?
Ryan N.
Ryan N.
Huntington, WV

Whats the best system to play minecarft on?