BY MINECRAFT

• Does anyone still play? 68 Answers
  • What is everyone's fascination with this game? Is it like The Sims ...13 Answers
  • Has anyone used minecraft story mode? My six year old really wants ...2 Answers
Minecraft
  • "Such a great game to play with your friends, specially on creative mode because you can literally go wild and build anything you want." in 27 reviews
  • "Minecraft is the best game for kids and adults it has an creative mode that is best for smaller children all the way up to hard mode that is best for adults" in 22 reviews
  • "It's so much fun to create your own buildings and whatnot and although the graphics are kind of simple, they're great." in 18 reviews
  • "You can farm, gather, build whatever comes to mind, theres potions and little enemies that come out at night and its just great!" in 11 reviews
  • "Survival mode or creative mode, on your own or on a server with others, for educational use or just for fun, vanilla or modded - there are SO many possibilities." in 11 reviews
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
One of those games you start playing and then look up, it is 5 years later and you are still playing it. My fiancee and I play this and actually own a few Minecraft servers. IP Server.phobospvp.com if you are ever interested in some PVP. This game is not only relaxing but inspiring. If you are unable to use your imagination it isn't for you, but if you are able to let your imagination create the world of your dreams, this game is for you. I love to let myself come home after work and just zone into that perfect world. I do enjoy the heavily modified versions of the game available in Feed the Beast and Tekkit. One of my favorite things about this game is that it is constantly evolving, always growing, and it is endless...like your aspirations should be.
Ashlee A.
Ashlee A.
Minecraft is the perfect getaway game. Whether it's survival, creative, or adventure in either single player or multiplayer, it's amazing. The new updates (ex: 1.9) perfectly add on the general perfection of the game. I enjoy the graphics and the option of choosing your username, what you look like, what you want to play and more makes it all just the more desirable. Perfect for free time when you need to be creative or enjoy a game of new experiences. U especially enjoy that this game is all round devices. Whether PC, Xbox, or your phone, Minecraft is accessible. 5-stars for sure!
Cielo W.
Cielo W.
Mansfield, TX
At first I thought Minecraft was just another game that could rot my 5 yr old's mind. As I watched her play and talk about the creative world she had built and the thought she put in to placing those blocks in just the right place to build her home, school, church, railroad tracks, farm, etc. It became clear to me that this was not just an ordinary game. It allowed her to use her imagination and creativity to spawn her new world along with towns people and animals to boot.
Teri B.
Teri B.
Cut Off, LA
My 5 year old likes to play this game on the weekends. We play together. We usually play on peaceful mode without the monsters but we've also played on easy mode (monsters included) as well. It is interesting and fun and there are lots of ways to incorporate learning while playing this game. It's also very addicting and while he never tires of playing I seem to get bored with it after awhile. I think if you like playing the Sims you will also like playing this game.
Elena K.
Elena K.
This is one of my favorite games of all time! The game doesn't really have a point, but that's he beauty of it. You can do anything and everything. People can play single player or multiplayer. You can also join or host servers. There are mini games and adventures that are fun with friends! Anyone can install one of the many mods and texture packs to spice up the gameplay! And it's an overall good game.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
I love minecraft. I think I've played it on every platform. PC is the best. Xbox and other platforms are far behind the PC version. But they're still just as fun. I play them with my family and friends. Even the kids I babysit love minecraft. Especially the little boy. He even has a lego set. Minecraft is all around a great family fun game. I would honestly recommend everyone at least play it once.
Megan D.
Megan D.
San Diego, CA
It's a game that keeps on giving. Yes I know there are a million 10 year old who love this game. But no it's not just for kids. I can't tell you how many adults, spouses, and parents I know who play this game. It gets so complex and there is a never ending amount of projects and adventures you can take on. It does kind of get boring after a while, but years after starting I still keep going back.
Lynda K.
Lynda K.
Hurst, TX
My kids became so obsessed with this game it became annoying hearing about it all the time. BUT I love their creativity when it comes to the game. The buildings they create, the friends they've made. It definitely helps one become their most creative self and I love the fact that it's a one time, life time fee and account. No need for monthly renewals or buying extras for the game.
Allyson P.
Allyson P.
Mine craft is one of the best games for Xbox 360. I don't know of anyone that doesn't have an Xbox and doesn't own this. It was my first game I ever got for my xbox. I have had my 360 for 3 years and I still play it! There is ALWAYS new updates for the game. When you think it can't get better, it does! This is definitely something someone with a creative mind needs.
Adrienne M.
Adrienne M.
I think that minecraft is a good game because you are free to build what you want and there is so much to explore in the worlds many fun items and many mobs to fight tame or trade with. You have the limit of imagination in your hands. You can play with your friends and do even more! Plus it's educational and great for kids according to Forbes magazine
Iris M.
Iris M.
Does anyone still play?
Lina S.
Lina S.
Naperville, IL
Is there anything you hate about Minecraft?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Rock Spring, GA
Is this game really addictive or does it get repetitive and boring after awhile?
Heather A.
Heather A.
Buckhannon, WV
Where do you like to play Minecraft the most? PS3, PS4, XBOX360 or PC?
Ryan N.
Ryan N.
Huntington, WV
Whats the best system to play minecarft on?