BY MINECRAFT

• Does anyone still play? 68 Answers
  • What is everyone's fascination with this game? Is it like The Sim...13 Answers
  • Has anyone used minecraft story mode? My six year old really want...2 Answers
Minecraft
  • "Such a great game to play with your friends, specially on creative mode because you can literally go wild and build anything you want." in 27 reviews
  • "Minecraft is the best game for kids and adults it has an creative mode that is best for smaller children all the way up to hard mode that is best for adults" in 22 reviews
  • "It's so much fun to create your own buildings and whatnot and although the graphics are kind of simple, they're great." in 18 reviews
  • "You can farm, gather, build whatever comes to mind, theres potions and little enemies that come out at night and its just great!" in 11 reviews
  • "Survival mode or creative mode, on your own or on a server with others, for educational use or just for fun, vanilla or modded - there are SO many possibilities." in 11 reviews
Victoria B.
Bakersfield
I was so weary at first when this game came out . I was wondering what can you really do with a creeper and some blocks . My son has showed me that the possibilities are endless. He has spent hours playing this game and developing many different things . I love how it allows him to use his imagination as much as he wants to . My son also has ADHD and I have found that this calms him down and allows him to keep his mind so busy that he actually sits still .
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
My son is obsessed with Minecraft and will play it for hours at a time. I like how it encourages him to be creative and how to build out something he imagines. He is already very creative and this allows him to take it even further. I would recommend this to anyone with a 6-8 year old.
Katy S.
Winnsboro, SC
Gamer Expert
Regardless of how much hate the game gets. I love creating and Building Things and the opportunity to really die at any given point. This game has led me on Many Adventures with my sister. I only play this game on PC because it gives you so many more options than the console especially besides the Pocket Edition. And I haven't been able to play this game since my laptop crashed. But I used to play Minecraft with mods to add an extra animals and different things you can craft and furniture and such. I enjoyed the game.
Malina L.
Waynesburg, KY
We bought this game for my son when we first got his game system. He loves it!! After all these years the game has been out it is still fun!! I love to play as much as my son. Whether you play on survival or creative you are gonna have fun.
Gabriela L.
Gamer Expert
i tried playing this but i really never got into it because its really different to other games that i like this is not similar to shooting games so if u like shooting games u wont like this, i wouldn't recommend this, to me it was boring
Emily F.
Green bay, WI
What a great, creative game! So great for all ages too! Moms and dads can play with their kids or just by themselves! Great creativity with limitless possibilities.
Retta G.
Ashtabula , OH
I'm 24 years old and play this on servers all the time with local friends. Some who are almost 30.
So your basic game play is fun and all but I always play in creative mode bc I like to build things.
What's really cool about this game is that there are mods.
You can download these to add new world textures (more realistic, DOOM style, neon colors)
But my personal favorite is the pixelmon mod. IT ADDS POKÉMON! You can capture them and battle. You can forge pokeballs and plant berry farms for said pokeball making. It really adds a lot to the game. And this is the only mod like this I know of but I'm sure there are more.
The other thing that's really cool is you can download maps made by other players. Some of these are actually games with a storyline or specific tasks. Parkor is extremely popular.
If you like this, look up Lego Worlds. It's not released yet but it's very similar and I'm super excited for it.
Emma J.
Broken Arrow , OK
I adore this game. I've sunk many hours into it and plan to sink many more. I play PC and prefer that platform to others, although XBox 1 has some cool things to offer as well. Creative or Survival, single or multiplayer, there are so many things you can do with this game! I have even integrated Minecraft into some homeschooling plans, which I am very excited to see unfold. Overall, I can't recommend this enough - it is so versatile, great for the video game adventurer, artist, casual, and serious players.
Montana S.
Winnfield, LA
I literally am addicted to this game. My little brother made me play it with him and I haven't stopped playing it yet. It's a great game especially if you love to create your own designs. The Playstation 4 has a better graphic system and you have a lot more stuff then on the Xbox. Altough, I play on the Xbox I have played on both systems. That is just my opinion though. I really enjoy this game a lot. Minecraft Sony Minecraft (PlayStation 4) Microsoft Minecraft (Xbox One) Microsoft Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Xbox 360)
Brittany P.
I love minecraft. I think I've played it on every platform. PC is the best. Xbox and other platforms are far behind the PC version. But they're still just as fun. I play them with my family and friends. Even the kids I babysit love minecraft. Especially the little boy. He even has a lego set. Minecraft is all around a great family fun game. I would honestly recommend everyone at least play it once.
Iris M.
Does anyone still play?
Lina S.
Naperville, IL
Is there anything you hate about Minecraft?
Ashley G.
Rock Spring, GA
Is this game really addictive or does it get repetitive and boring after awhile?
Heather A.
Buckhannon, WV
Where do you like to play Minecraft the most? PS3, PS4, XBOX360 or PC?
Ryan N.
Huntington, WV
Whats the best system to play minecarft on?