BY MINECRAFT

• Does anyone still play? 68 Answers
  • What is everyone's fascination with this game? Is it like...13 Answers
  • What's the coolest thing you've done on Minecraft?12 Answers
Minecraft
  • "Such a great game to play with your friends, specially on creative mode because you can literally go wild and build anything you want." in 27 reviews
  • "Minecraft is the best game for kids and adults it has an creative mode that is best for smaller children all the way up to hard mode that is best for adults" in 22 reviews
  • "It's so much fun to create your own buildings and whatnot and although the graphics are kind of simple, they're great." in 18 reviews
  • "Survival mode or creative mode, on your own or on a server with others, for educational use or just for fun, vanilla or modded - there are SO many possibilities." in 11 reviews
  • "You can farm, gather, build whatever comes to mind, theres potions and little enemies that come out at night and its just great!" in 11 reviews
Lydia G.
St. George
This is a fantastic game, with endless possibilities. You can play in survival and have to gather resources to survive, or play in creative with access to every item in the game. Personally, I like to play in peaceful survival mode, so I still have to go through finding and gathering resources, but I don't have to worry about being killed by monsters or having creepers blow up all of my hard work.

The game is still being updated with new creatures, items, and biomes. There are countless servers that you can play on, with all sorts of mini-games, or you can play with your friends. You (or one of your friends) will need a Minecraft Realms subscription, which, for $8 a month, is a private server that you and up to 10 friends can play on.

Overall, it's just a super fun, simple game. It's one that totally drags you in, and it's completely worth the price.
Fiona C.
I play the PC version and this is a game that I can continually go back to with friends. We always start off with a fresh world. Depending on our moods, we can just build anything our heart desires or prepare for survival mode. With the abundance of mods out there, the possibilities are ENDLESS when it comes to what you can do.

I haven't tried the pocket edition or on other platforms.
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Gamer Expert Level 1
Regardless of how much hate the game gets. I love creating and Building Things and the opportunity to really die at any given point. This game has led me on Many Adventures with my sister. I only play this game on PC because it gives you so many more options than the console especially besides the Pocket Edition. And I haven't been able to play this game since my laptop crashed. But I used to play Minecraft with mods to add an extra animals and different things you can craft and furniture and such. I enjoyed the game.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Gamer Expert Level 1
My kids both love to play Minecraft! They play this game on the laptop, the wii, the xbox, anywhere they can! It is super easy, fun, and they can play for hours.  I love that they can also play on their ipads and they can create their own worlds. They also love playing live as well.
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
My son is obsessed with Minecraft and will play it for hours at a time. I like how it encourages him to be creative and how to build out something he imagines. He is already very creative and this allows him to take it even further. I would recommend this to anyone with a 6-8 year old.
Malina L.
Waynesburg, KY
We bought this game for my son when we first got his game system. He loves it!! After all these years the game has been out it is still fun!! I love to play as much as my son. Whether you play on survival or creative you are gonna have fun.
Gabriela L.
Gamer Expert Level 1
i tried playing this but i really never got into it because its really different to other games that i like this is not similar to shooting games so if u like shooting games u wont like this, i wouldn't recommend this, to me it was boring
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
Gamer Expert Level 1
What a great, creative game! So great for all ages too! Moms and dads can play with their kids or just by themselves! Great creativity with limitless possibilities.
Emma J.
Broken Arrow, OK
I adore this game. I've sunk many hours into it and plan to sink many more. I play PC and prefer that platform to others, although XBox 1 has some cool things to offer as well. Creative or Survival, single or multiplayer, there are so many things you can do with this game! I have even integrated Minecraft into some homeschooling plans, which I am very excited to see unfold. Overall, I can't recommend this enough - it is so versatile, great for the video game adventurer, artist, casual, and serious players.
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
I was so weary at first when this game came out . I was wondering what can you really do with a creeper and some blocks . My son has showed me that the possibilities are endless. He has spent hours playing this game and developing many different things . I love how it allows him to use his imagination as much as he wants to . My son also has ADHD and I have found that this calms him down and allows him to keep his mind so busy that he actually sits still .
Iris M.
Does anyone still play?
Lina S.
Naperville, IL
Is there anything you hate about Minecraft?
Ashley G.
Rock Spring, GA
Is this game really addictive or does it get repetitive and boring after awhile?
Heather A.
Buckhannon, WV
Where do you like to play Minecraft the most? PS3, PS4, XBOX360 or PC?
Ryan N.
Huntington, WV
Whats the best system to play minecarft on?