Mine Tan My Moroccan Instant Dark Self Tan 200ml uploaded by Heiny K.Mine Tan My Moroccan Instant Dark Self Tan 200ml uploaded by amy b.

BY MINE TAN

MY MOROCCAN INFUSED WITH MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL A remarkable moisturising skin therapy experience with dark bronzing results. Infused with antioxidant-rich Argan oil to achieve an instant dark brown finish that leaves your skin moisturised and glowing. Hydrate Base: Argan Oil Skin Type: All Result: Exotic Dark Brown Finish see more...

Jessica W.
I love trying new self tanners. I bought this one recently after reading good reviews. This product did not turn out well for me. I am not a beginner when it comes to self tanning.. I have been using these types of products for close to 15 years. I know all of what to do and what not to do, and I have to say this product is not good. Maybe I got a bad batch, maybe my skin was having a bad day? The smell wasn't anything special, just a normal self tanning smell. It was super sticky. The mit I received with it was incredibly soft, so I'll give it that. Product went on easily, but within 15 minutes every pore on my body was black. I've had the "black dots" appear with other self tanners back when I was inexperienced and failed to exfoliate properly, etc.. but there was no reason for these dots and I ended up washing it off before the full minimum hour of leaving it on. Not sure if I want to try again or not. Hopefully the dots fade quickly.
Heiny K.
Doral, FL
This self-tanner leaves you with a really nice color, very subtle (like it's not evident you self tanned). It does have that tan smell (which I think all of them have) so do not expect it won't smell.
It lasts me almost a week. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't dry out fast, so it's very uncomfortable cause you can't put your clothes on or sit for a while... I highly recommend applying it with the mitt to get an even result. I strictly use it on my body only (not my face) only because my skin is very sensitive.
Overall it does the job!
amy b.
Reedsville, PA
This is so far my favorite sunless tanner I've found. So easy to put on. I don't mine that sunless tanner smell it has, not like the others I've had that were over powering. It gives me a beautiful dark tan that is natural looking. Not orange at all. I picked to put in my Fabfitfun box as a add on. So glad I did.
Elisabeth M.
I received this as an add-on in my summer FabFitFun box. I am so glad I decided to try it. It gives me such a deep, dark natural bronze looking tan. I received a mitt with it as well that applied the tan amazingly smooth! There were no streaks and it fades quite evenly. This is a close runner up with my Loving Tan!