BY MINDWARE

Bring back family game night and get your children away from the tv or computer with this fun board game. Qwirkle combines dominoes and scrabble with its brightly colored wood blocks. Up to 4 people may play together, making this a perfect family game. see more...

Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
Yooooo I played this in college with ny roommate. She had this game at ger motgers house. It was such an interesting game, way different than most games. I enjoyed it and I was 21 at the time. Easy to learn.
Katie W.
Idaho Falls, ID
So so fun! #familygamenight comes alive with this game. the whole family enjoys this game. easy enough for my 4 year old to play but challenging enough to keep me and my husband on our toes!
Victoria H.
Montreal, QC
This is a lot of fun! It's basically Scrabble without words. The rules are simple, and it's a very aesthetically pleasing game. It's still challenging enough that adults can enjoy it, but I could easily see this as being a good family game. Lasts about as long as a game of Scrabble. Good replayability; there are a ton of shape-color combinations.