Mindless Dribble Inc. GroupMe

by Mindless Dribble Inc.

GroupMe is the best way to chat with everyone you know. It's free, whether you're talking to a group of friends, or texting with one person. Best of all, it works on nearly every phone, with a smartphone app or via SMS. With GroupMe, it's easy to reach anyone, anytime, anywhere. On GroupMe, you can catch up with your family, get a group together for a night out, coordinate with co-workers, or just gossip with a few of your closest friends. Think about it like your own private Twitter, just for the people you really know. Or like a faster, better reply-all email. No matter how you think about it, "you won't know how you lived without it once you give it a shot." -Gizmodo Now a part of the Skype family. ----------------- FEATURES ----------------- Chat with a group - Start groups with the people already in your phone's address book… no need to remember usernames or PINs. - The conversation starts instantly. The app uses your data connection, so even iPod touches and iPads can join in on the fun. - When you have a poor connection, the app will let you start receiving your messages via SMS instead. You'll never miss a thing! - Share the group with people you want to join with a simple URL. It's perfect for when you don't have everyone's phone number — or when you're not sure who will want to chat with you. Get fancy with it - Share photos inline – take them on-the-go or choose them from your Camera Roll. Check out the Gallery to see all the photos shared in each group. - Send GroupMe exclusive FREE emoji in your groups and direct messages. - Attach your location to any message so nobody gets lost. - Give your group an avatar — choose anything that represents your group. - Tap the heart next to any message to "like" it and spread some love. Send a private message - Take your private conversations outside the group. - It's just like free texting… send all the messages you want and you'll never pay a cent. Connect the app just once, and we'll keep you up to date with push notifications. No need to log in every day… it just works. Hey, we want to hear your feedback! Direct your questions and feedback to [email protected] You can also find us on Twitter (@GroupMe) and Facebook: facebook.com/groupme Enjoy! Love, Team GroupMe NOTE: SMS chat currently available in US only. Standard text messaging rates may apply. Privacy Policy: https://groupme.com/privacy Made with love in New York

Does this app have read receipt like iPhone, if not which app would you recommend for that?
Start your review of Mindless Dribble Inc. GroupMe!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This app is a great way to communicate with a group of friends or any other large group, but it can be a little glitchy at times and not notify you when you have received a new message in a group.in 2 reviews
You can literally add anyone with a cell phone number and they don't even have to have the app to join in the group chat.in 1 review
4 months agoLafayette, LA
I probably use this app to text more than my actual inbox. I know a lot of different kinds of people and this app allows you to pull a large amount of people into one text group and communicate. It’s both android and iPhone capable. My silly friends and I most communicate through this. I also use it for business relations from time to time when it’s more than five people I have to communicate with at once.
5 years agoBolingbrook, IL
Great way to stay in touch with my sorority interest group. There are many of us and using Group Me allows us all to stay connected. We keep in touch on the latest meeting updates, volunteer events or even just have regular chats. It is a text conversation that involves all of us! I also love the cute emoticons that come along with the app. You can add photos as well. It's a fun and convenient app if you want to stay in touch with a group of friends, colleagues, fellow students and family!
2 years ago
As a messaging app it’s functional Unlike kik you need to sign up with your cell phone number and most users have their real name and profile picture so you know who you’re talking to. It’s great for a more professional group chat if you don’t have everyone’s phone number or Facebook. The downside is it’s hard to add someone without their phone number or a link/QR code. The other downside is the addition of a chatbot that’s just really annoying
4 years agoCoraopolis, PA
Love this app for communication between friends, coworkers, and other groups! It gives you the ability to talk with people who have iphones, androids, or even not smartphones. Groups can be named so they are easily distinguished, there is an option to direct message someone in a group, and pictures show up next to each person's message so you can see who said what easily. It has truly changed group messaging for the better and I think everyone should give it a try!
5 years agoBuffalo Grove, IL
This app is perfect for group chatting. It allows not only apple users to group chat but also android users and people who still may not have a smart phone. You can literally add anyone with a cell phone number and they don't even have to have the app to join in the group chat. I use this app to mainly text the group of people I eat lunch and dinner with since we are college students running around campus all day and it's hard to contact each other sometimes.
5 years agoFair Oaks, CA
I really enjoy this app because it helps me stay in contact with my siblings. We have a chat on GroupMe that makes it easy to communicate because not all of us have iPhones sadly enough, we are working on that ;), it just makes keeping in touch so much easier. Also the interface of the app is really easy to understand and use.
4 years agoFort Gratiot, MI
This app is amazing for group projects or multi person messages that you don't want clogging up your messages. This app is separate from your imessages or messaging apps and has different notifications. Also you are able to title your conversations whoever it is easiest to remember their purpose. It is also a good option if you do not have messaging on your phone because you can text through wifi with this app.
4 years agoManassas, VA
I'm obsessed with Group Me! It's amazing to keep up with people and plan things. There's such cute emojis and photo options. It's really versatile- I use it for work, my sorority, and friends! My favorite feature is being able to "like" other people's messages.
4 years ago
Group Me is sooo helpful in college. Each of my classes had a groupme where the students helped one another and planned study sessions. It was also helpful when it came to keeping intouch with large groups of friends at the same time who had different phones.
5 years agoRichardson , TX
This app is a great way to communicate with a group of friends or any other large group, but it can be a little glitchy at times and not notify you when you have received a new message in a group. All in all this app works fairly well.