Mind Reader 50 Capacity Nespresso Capsule Drawer uploaded by Hilme A.

BY MIND READER

The Nespresso Anchor is a versatile storage system that will revolutionize the way you store your Capsules. The Anchor boasts a patent-pending, heat-resistant panel so that you can place your coffee machine directly on top of the storage unit, maximizing counter space while minimizing mess. ; see more...

Hilme A.
Hilme A.
Doral , FL
I absolutely love this drawer it's so easy to use and for a tidy person like me is the best. You can fit all your pots in there and can pick them up easily and right away!
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Absolutely perfect and doesn't take up any room. I use it with my Latissima Plus, so I placed it underneath the machine. I have all of my capsules neatly organized and readily available.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Tempe, Az
I love this- it has a chart with all of the capsules listed as a reminder of which you'd like to pick for your buzz
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Lake Wales, FL
I love my Nespresso Machine, and have both the coffee pod drawer and the coffee pod tower. I prefer the tower to the drawer because the Nespresso pods are very pretty to look at, almost like jewels because of the colors and lack of ugly wrapping. So I like to see my coffee pods :)
Iona B.
Iona B.
This little drawer is convenient and stores quite a bit of product. a good investment if you want to hide the coffee cup pouches.
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Honiton, England
Love this organiser. I use this every morning and it always seems to give me a head start over the day. It is sturdy amazing, it's cheap and good value for money. I would strongly recommend this product