BY MIND READER #7 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

Looking to maximize your K-cup coffee storage?  The Wall holds up to 50 cups that you can store sleekly on your counter for easy, at-a-glance organization. Our patent-pending self-locking system keeps your cups in place even at a 90 degree tilt, so you don’t have to worry about your coffee falling out. ; see more...

Jacqueline S.
I am indecisive about this product. The reasons that I like it is that they can fit a lot of K cups which is great for big coffee drinkers like myself! I also like the look of it! The biggest negative I have of the item is that it takes up a lot of space. You would have to keep it on your counter because it will not fit in a cabinet. With all the other types of K cup holder I do not think that this is the one I would choose, I think something a little smaller would be better!
Jessie O.
Saint James, NY
I love this! I love that I can keep all my K-cup pods organized and put away in one place instead of having them sitting next to my coffee pot on the counter by themselves or in the box. it makes my counter look so much nicer and its easy to see all of the coffee flavors and teas and stuff that I have.
Lindsey G.
Big Lake, MN
Seeing how I'm always buying pods when they're on sale, it's great to have some place to put ALL of them. Love that you can see what flavors there are right in front of you instead of putting them all in a drawer and having to rummage through it to find your flavor of the moment *guilty*.
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
This does indeed do as its supposed to and you can see all of your k cups. I like their version that goes under the machine better as we have a very small kitchen. But the product works great for a little bit bigger kitchen. my mom loves it.
Michelle H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I love how organized my K cups look when I use this. It's pretty compact and I am able to see everything that I need to. It's pretty good in my book, if it was a little more decorated then it would be perfect.
ashley m.
Concord, NC
Im pretty sure I would not be able to function without my coffee. My coffee maker works awesome and having this makes it easy for me to keep organized and try all the coffees I buy!
Lidia A.
Brownsville, TX
This is a very handy product to have if you are a huge coffee drinker because it is easier to choose which coffee you want to drink each morning plus it looks very elegant
ASHLEY M.
Now this is great for displaying all of the different flavors you have available. We love our Keurig and this little device looks so good sitting right next to it.
Karla P.
Front Royal, VA
Great thing to have around the kitchen if you love your keurig as much as i do. neatly displays all your cups without taking up too much space. cups don't fall out and you can easily see each flavor
Tiffani C.
San Francisco, CA
This holds a lot of K-cups. When you buy in bulk on Amazon and have to fill up your kitchen drawer with cups...that just stinks. This holds them all!
Cheyenne B.