BY MIND READER #6 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

The K-Cup Anchor is a versatile storage system that will revolutionize the way you store your K-Cups. The Anchor boasts a patent-pending, heat-resistant panel so that you can place your coffee machine directly on top of the storage unit, maximizing counter space while minimizing mess. ; see more...

Mind Reader 36 capacity Coffee Pod Drawer
  • "This is a good way to store your K cups, especially if you're trying to save room, and still have your cups conveniently available. " in 2 reviews
Jen C.
norfolk va
This thing is a life saver. I bought it at Christmas when I bought my coffee machine. Very stylish and affordable. Keeps everything organized. Holds a little bit over 30 cups. Love it.
hanna y.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This looks so nice in your kitchen, unlike other pod holders that take up so much space too. I just put my keurig on top of this. And because I buy my pods from Costco and therefore buy a lot in bulk, it makes it easier to put some of them in the drawer and have them handy, rather than leVjng a big box of them out.
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
Love love love this for storing my K-cups. I don't like a lot of things on my kitchen counter as I'd rather have nothing than too much. This is nice because my Keurig sits on top and it's so convenient having my coffee right below. Highly recommend this to anyone who uses a Keurig!!
Hailey M.
Grand Ledge, MI
I didn't think I would really need this. I thought it would be a waste of money, but I actually really like it. It is a simple way to find and sort them in a neat way.
Rachel C.
This is amazing. Fits right underneath my keurig so it doesn't take up extra room. It's a must if you have kcups. I also store travel creamers, tea bags and stir sticks in it. It's so handy and perfect
Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love my keurig which means I have to buy k cups but finding a good way to store them was hard for me until I found this I just love how it doesn't take much space and it store a good amount of k cups
Erica S.
Decorator Expert Level 4
OMG I wish I had knew about this stylish kcup/pod drawer before my Kreuig broke. I'm still in the process of getting a new 1 and for now I'm using a regular old fashion 12 cup pot brewer but I won't be for long, so I'm excited I came across this. I have used the spinning racks but they tend to fly everywhere, especially with little ones lol and they don't hold too much so we're always going back & forth refilling it until we get annoyed & just bring the whole kcup box to the counter & leave it there.
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN
I like this coffee pod drawer, I like that I can sit my keurig on top of it so it doesn't take up a lot of room, the three drawers are really great for storing several different flavors organized. I would recommend this pod drawer to anyone.
Brina H.
A quality product, built well. I got this as a gift one Christmas and I love it. It's a great space saver, it holds the weight of my coffee maker and let's me store a variety of kcups without all the bulky boxes.
Jordan C.
New Albany , IN
I like the chic look of these. You can close the drawers and hide them so it's not cluttering up your kitchen. I was a little bit pricey but it's worth it to have it match the rest of my kitchen
Corinne S.
Where do you keep this stored.... under the machine or on the side?
Jordan J.
Simpsonville , SC
Where can I find these??! I want!!
Angela M.
Is this sturdy?
Marisa R.
Escondido, CA
how much is this product ?
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Is it just the small coffee pods?