BY MIND READER #14 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

The K-Cup Anchor is a versatile storage system that will revolutionize the way you store your K-Cups. The Anchor boasts a patent-pending, heat-resistant panel so that you can place your coffee machine directly on top of the storage unit, maximizing counter space while minimizing mess. ; see more...

Mind Reader 30 capacity Cofffee Pod Dispenser
  • "use this to organize all my k cups, works great for people with lots of them" in 1 review
DONNA V.
Love the look of it.. the silver piece on the door really makes it pop & it matches so well with my icoffee. One thing I would have changed is the dividers in the draw, the pods are too close together and sometimes when you close the draw they bunch up but other than that definitely worth the money......
persi  .
I fee like if you only like 5 flavors, this is perfect for you because it is easy to organize and it looks nice. I personally like many different flavors so I don't like that you only have access to five at a time.
Tawny F.
Blue Ridge, GA
I am interested in purchasing an organizer for my K-cups. And, I was wondering if this particular organizer was a good choice. There are so many to choose from and your review was very helpful Jordyn, thank you!
Jordyn S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love to use my Keurig everyday but the cups are always all over the counter until i got this organizer. Its perfect size, it fits right under my coffee machine, and helps me organize the different flavors.
Katina K. P.
If you have the storage space, counter space then I recommend this for sure. I love it, and I always know when I'm low and need to refil. My hubby like its too because he doesn't have to dig for anything. I got it as a gift and I'm buying them for other people as gifts now.
Alicia G.
Newbury, OH
I really want to buy this for my mom because i just purchased the new keurig 2.0 for her and i know it will be messy with all the cups being everywhere as said in other reviews below.
galina s.
Have one at home. So easy and everybing is organized doesn't take up a lot of room either since u can set ur coffee pot right on top of it
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
Such a sleek, nice tool! I love using it to organize my k cups. I've also given one as a gift, it was well-received.
Hyatt M.
We use one at work and we absolutely love it! Very continent. It makes everything so tidy and clean looking!
Ami p.
This helps so much with organizing k-cups. They are all in order and nicely organized. Very helpful