Mina Organics Moisturizing Hair Conditioner 88075

by Mina Organics

Protects color and nourishes dry, damaged or brittle hair with organic argan oil & organic macadamia nut oil. Infused keratin extracts help to reinforce the hair cortex from the inside out. This daily use conditioner leaves hair silky with a healthy shine that adds vibrancy to color without weighing hair down. Mina organics is a moisturizing line made up of professional hair care, skin care and gradual tanning formulas. Mina organics is infused with nutrient rich organic argan oil and organic macadamia nut oil to provide the hair and body with needed essential fatty acids, and anti-oxidants.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mina Organics Moisturizing Hair Conditioner 88075!
By far my favorite for a conditioner but it's a little pricey. $10 for a 360ml bottle. Nice scent and nice packaging, I like this more than the Coconut Oil Conditioner they have in their brand. I would definitely buy again.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Straight, Thick
Love how this product makes my hair shinny and soft! But it doesn't make it grease. By far my favorite hair product!
Light Brown / Curls, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Normal, Thick, Color Treated
Chula Vista, CA
I like it very clearly that I would buy it again I love it I use it and my hair improves to 100%
Los Angeles, CA
Really love this product and it leaves my hair really soft! love the smell too..
Black / Brittleness, Damage, Frizz / Curly, Fine