Mina Organics Argan Oil Moisturizing Shampoo 12 oz

by Mina Organics

Protects color and nourishes dry or damaged hair. This gentle sulfate-free, daily cleansing professional formula nourishes hair with organic argan oil & organic macadamia nut oil. Infused with keratin extracts to help reinforce the cortex from the inside out. Mina organics is a moisturizing line made up of professional hair care, skin care and gradual tanning formulas. Mina organics is infused with nutrient rich organic argan oil and organic macadamia nut oil to provide the hair and body with needed essential fatty acids, and anti-oxidants.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mina Organics Argan Oil Moisturizing Shampoo 12 oz!
How would you rate this product?
San Jose, CA
Mina Organics Argan Oil Moisturizing Shampoo 12 oz uploaded by Jennifer S.
I picked up this conditioner at a discount store. The smell is ok, but the results are fabulous. My hair was easier to detangle and blow dry. The conditioner is packed with Argan oil and karatin. I usually avoid karatin products since they make my scalp itch and flake, but this did not. I would buy again.
Elmore county
Found this organic shampoo on Amazon. Tried it for the first time and absolutely fell in love with the softness it gives my curly hair. Will be giving it another try!
Dark Brown / Frizz / Curly, Thick