BeautyCoCo-Shop
Min Loose Pwdr Natural Beige,Physicians Formula I,2453

Min Loose Pwdr Natural Beige,Physicians Formula I,2453

by CoCo-Shop

Physicians Formula: Mineral Wear Loose Powder, Natural Beige 0.50 oz. Talc-free. For extra sensitive or breakout-prone skin! Includes built-in mirror. Minimalist formula helps reduce irritation & breakout. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Dermatologist...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Min Loose Pwdr Natural Beige,Physicians Formula I,2453!
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
1,021 reviews
Min Loose Pwdr Natural Beige,Physicians Formula I,2453 uploaded by Ann R.
I really like this Mineral powder it goes on very easily does not feel cakey or creases on my face and looks like my natural skin. I love 💕 too look natural and yet I’m wearing makeup 💄 that’s to me is the best way to wear makeup and this product does it for me
Shelbi G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
This loose powder is okay. Seems like it made my skin dry looking, but I also have that issue with all makeup when I do not prep my face right! I will have to give it another try sometime.
Natalis R.
Plant City, FL
Min Loose Pwdr Natural Beige,Physicians Formula I,2453 uploaded by Natalis R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I wouldn’t say it’s my favorite but it does work well and goes great with foundations.
Lorraine V.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Min Loose Pwdr Natural Beige,Physicians Formula I,2453 uploaded by Lorraine V.
I asked a friend about what product she was using, I commented how nice her skin looked. I gave it a try and have been using ever since. Small enough to fit in my handbag for a quick touch up. Affordable.
Jennie A.
Towanda, KS
I love this powder it's so great feels like u dont even have make up on and it lasts so long a little b it goes a long way. Never will I use another foundation.
Kares B.
Valencia City, Bukidnon
Min Loose Pwdr Natural Beige,Physicians Formula I,2453 uploaded by Kares B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my finishing powder. I love this product. I love this on my skin. I have an oily face so this helps a lot to me. It last long enough if you go out for couple hours but still I love this product.
Hannah C.
Very smooth powder. Sometimes I just wear it alone over my moisturizer. Lots of product for the price!
Ashleigh S.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love this loose powder. I do not like the feeling of lots of products on my face. I prefer it to wear makeup at all but this powder is so lightweight I forget I’m even wearing it. It blends in so well with my skin tone and still nicely shows my freckles which I love!!
Cinthya  R.
San Ysidro, CA
It’s been a couple years since I last used this but I remember it being very good powder, I really enjoy most of physicians formula product. I liked the packaging because it wasn’t as messy as others and that it included the brush with a dome so the brush wouldn’t be easily misplaced⭐️
Nicole B.
Kitchener, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Good powder. Used it on oily parts of my face to kind of set my makeup. It looks a bit dusty on the skin if you use too much. Very easy to apply, but the container is bulky and a bit messy to use.

Looking for your answer?