MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HimJo Malone
Mimosa & Cardamom Cologne Spray (Originally Without Box)-30ml/1oz

Mimosa & Cardamom Cologne Spray (Originally Without Box)-30ml/1oz

by Jo Malone

An oriental floral fragrance for women & men Fresh, sweet, spicy, creamy, warm & alluring Top note is cardamom Middle note is mimosa Base note is tonka bean Launched in 2015 Perfect for all occasions

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mimosa & Cardamom Cologne Spray (Originally Without Box)-30ml/1oz!
Pommy O.
Saline, MI
Mimosa & Cardamom Cologne Spray (Originally Without Box)-30ml/1oz uploaded by Pommy O.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this Jo Malone London Mimosa & Cardamom Cologne 10 Oz/ 30 Ml Spray Mimosa and Cardamom is one of my favorite Jo Malone scents. It's creamy and flowery with a hint of spice which make it sexy but light and it reminds me of a warm embrace. I’m very surprised that the smell stays quiet long hours for cologne. It is quite expensive but worth every penny.

Looking for your answer?