mimijumi Not So Hungry 4oz Baby Bottle uploaded by deanna C.mimijumi Not So Hungry 4oz Baby Bottle uploaded by Crystal O.

BY MIMIJUMI

Designed for You & Your Baby Creating the Most Natural Bottle-Feeding Experience Possible. Cap Protects Nipple From Leaks & Dust While on the Run Snap cap on firmly when not in use. Nipple Closely Mimics a Breast in Color and Texture Only the safest food grade silicone and plastic are used for the nipple.  Soft as skin, the textured nipple is designed to replicate the look and feel of a mother s breast.  Do not use if cracked or torn in appearance. Not So Hungry Bottle Holds 120ml or 4 fl oz. The bottle is made from high quality plastic that is clear as glass but safer for baby.  The mate. see more...

Crystal O.
Reedsville , WI
I had read such lovely things about these bottles and I was very excited to try one. The nipple part of the bottle doesn't look like a nipple, doesn't feel like a nipple, isn't shaped like a nipple, and there's no way my baby is going to think this is my breast. Maybe if the nipple were shorter and not as flat, or at least made of a softer material. I was not impressed and for the price, there are others out there that I feel are a much better value as well as much more similar to a

#BreastFeeding
Emily P.
Niagara Falls , NY
This is the ONLY bottle my son will take. I have tried over 30 different bottles and this is the only one he would take! I'm so happy I finally found a bottle! The only problem I have is that the silicone bottom piece, doesn't stay on.
Marisol K.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love this bottle! My little one is 3 mos old and has been using it since she was about 3 weeks. It has made the transition from bottle feeding to nursing and back seamless. It is a good quality and easy to clean!
Charrie Lanette C.
Union city, CA
Mega Parent Expert
This is one of the most amazing bottles for transferring your child from breast to bottle. Just like the comotomo my son did not have nipple confusion. The shape of the nipple mimics a real breast and is angled so the flow is like breastfeeding. I had only purchased one because of the price point and was unsure if my son would like it, but he loves it. I will be purchasing more.
Lauren  K.
Deltona , FL
I know many mommas who struggled to transfer their babies from breast to bottle that were sucessful with this bottle. The shape mimicks the natural shape of the breast
Kimberly M.
I am having a baby and plan on getting these I have read a lot of good stuff about getting the baby to transfer to these from the boob.
Savannah W.
Should I purchase these bottles? My lo won't take a bottle from me. Only from his papa.
karolin r.
Boston, MA
I love the design in this bottle! I am working on transitioning from nursing to the bottle. Ive invested so much money in trying different bottles already I just want to know if this is worth getting.