Mimijumi 2 Not so Hungry Baby Bottles - 4 Oz.

by mimijumi

Our bottles are produced with the highest quality standards to protect your baby. All mimijumi bottles are BPA and latex free, and exceed US safety standards. • Easy to open • Easy to clean • Integrated venting prevents colic • Screw on one-piece...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mimijumi 2 Not so Hungry Baby Bottles - 4 Oz.!
Rokki D.
Toms River, NJ
This company guarantees the product. This is the go to bottle for babies that refuse other bottles. I tried every single bottle. I could not get my baby to take one. I bought this very expensive (like ridiculously expensive) bottle thinking It would work. It didn’t. I tried all of the “tips and tricks”. I contacted them to return and refund. They wanted me to pay the shipping to return It and then they donate the bottle. It felt like a slap in the face. I ended up just eating the cost of the bottle and never used It.

Looking for your answer?